Summit 7-nighter to So. Carribean

brooker

I just did the 7 nighter on the Summit with stops at Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maartin and St. Thomas. I have all the daily newsletter things if anyone needs info from them, and I am happy to answer any questions you might have.

I just did the 7 nighter on the Summit with stops at Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maartin and St. Thomas. I have all the daily newsletter things if anyone needs info from them, and I am happy to answer any questions you might have.

Hi Brooker,

Would love to see the daily newsletters, sailing on the Summit (same itinerary) in a couple of weeks - can you post them?:D

Can you tell us which nights were "evening chic"?

I am embarrassed to say that I don't know how to post them. I will certainly scan and email to you if you would like. Will get back to you on the two evening chic nights. I know one evening chic night was Thursday, but I forget the other one. I will report back in a few hours after I go home and get the newsletters.

I am embarrassed to say that I don't know how to post them. I will certainly scan and email to you if you would like. Will get back to you on the two evening chic nights. I know one evening chic night was Thursday, but I forget the other one. I will report back in a few hours after I go home and get the newsletters.

I would like to see them as well. Please don't be embarrassed ...I wouldn't know how to do it either but Maybe someone out here can give you step by step directions on how to post pictures.

The rooftop terrace was nice. I guess it is a nice addition, but I am not a movie person, and especially not on vacation. Movies were played very loud. It was never very crowded when we went up there. On a few sail-aways they had entertainment up there. One night was the DJ and one night was a duo singing. And they were both nice. I would rather that area be turned into a Lawn Club Grill. Just my opinion though.

Hi Brooker,

Would love to see the daily newsletters, sailing on the Summit (same itinerary) in a couple of weeks - can you post them?:D

Can you tell us which nights were "evening chic"?

First and last sea days.

Pugdad1 - we only had one sea day. First Evening Chic night was Sunday (at sea day) and the second was Thursday, St. Maarten.

I am getting ready to scan the Celebrity Todays. Keep an eye out all.

kenevenpar - I can't find the paperclip. I will keep trying or ask my husband for help.

Click on the "post reply" button just like you were going to type a regular reply, and when the typing window pops up, you should see a small paper clip in the top center of the window (directly next to the little smiley face). If you click that it should then let you search for your pdf and attach it. I hope that helps! Thank you so much for trying to post it!:)

I honestly have no paper clip. However, I was able to use the Attachments tab. When I browse and find the PDF and then click upload it says "file exceeds the forum's limit of 976.6 KB". Even just one page exceeds the limit. ????????

Pugdad1 - we only had one sea day. First Evening Chic night was Sunday (at sea day) and the second was Thursday, St. Maarten.

I am getting ready to scan the Celebrity Todays. Keep an eye out all.

Ok sorry, I was speaking from my experience on 7 nighters which all had at least 2 sea days :)

In January I did b2b on the Summit. Both cruises were very good. I am sorry that the same cruises are not being offered next January. Love sailing out of San Juan in the winter. The weather is warm all the way. Sailing out of Florida can be cold. Wish Celebrity would do 14 night cruises out of San Juan.

We are sailing on the same itinerary on the 4/16 and can't wait. I've never had a sail away so late and we are struggling with when to have dinner so that it doesn't interfere with the muster drill. Do you remember what time muster was held? We like eating late in the MDR but not too late.

It seems kind of silly to be fretting about food. I don't think we'll starve.

Terri27 asked me to send her the dailies via email which I attempted to do but the emails came back to me with an undeliverable message. The problem is not on my end because I sent them to about 4 others with no problems. so terri if you are out there do you have a better email address?