How long for points to post lately?

How long have you been finding it takes for points from a cruise to post to your Crown & Anchor account? We got off Navigator last Sunday, and need those points to post to turn us Diamond Plus before our Serenade cruise this Friday. Called C&A, and they are trying to help, but I sure hope things get changed in time.

How long have you been finding it takes for points from a cruise to post to your Crown & Anchor account? We got off Navigator last Sunday, and need those points to post to turn us Diamond Plus before our Serenade cruise this Friday. Called C&A, and they are trying to help, but I sure hope things get changed in time.

Exactly 5 days for us last month.

Thanks. Hopefully ours will post today or tomorrow, and I can get our docs reissued with an updated Set Sail pass. We are sailing out of Port Everglades, and those terminals - other than 18 - are much nicer if you can use the C&A lines. This was one of the reasons we upgraded to a junior suite on Navigator.

Thanks. Hopefully ours will post today or tomorrow, and I can get our docs reissued with an updated Set Sail pass. We are sailing out of Port Everglades, and those terminals - other than 18 - are much nicer if you can use the C&A lines. This was one of the reasons we upgraded to a junior suite on Navigator.

Your SetSail pass should update automatically. However, your cruise docs and luggage tags won't update unless you request the docs be re-issued.

Edited by clarea

The Loyalty Ambassador on the Serenade is Karen Hernandez. She is a very nice lady. Her office is located on deck 6, behind the Schooner bar - across from the pool tables - where the Next Cruise office once was.

Odds are your card won't be noted properly - but she will fix you up. See her after you board. I'd take some sort of "proof" of the points just to be sure, but I over plan.

Welcome to the D+ club - someone will show you the secret handshake. :cool:

The Loyalty Ambassador on the Serenade is Karen Hernandez. She is a very nice lady. Her office is located on deck 6, behind the Schooner bar - across from the pool tables - where the Next Cruise office once was.

Odds are your card won't be noted properly - but she will fix you up. See her after you board. I'd take some sort of "proof" of the points just to be sure, but I over plan.

Welcome to the D+ club - someone will show you the secret handshake. :cool:

Thanks!

6 days on the nose for about the past two years.

6 days on the nose for about the past two years.

Oddly enough, up until my last cruise it has been 6 days constantly, as Marion Mom says for a few years... my last was about 8-9 days. Maybe they are having a computer glitch? (This was early March)

The only issue they run the final manifest for crown and anchor numbers and what appears on your cards 3-4 days before your cruise. But they can look it up on board if you go see loyalty right when you board (If it doesn't post in time) and they will help you out and get you set up as odds are it will post before you actually board.

Our past cruise on Oasis this past January posted within a week. As far as the lines go, I'm pretty sure Diamond and Diamond+ were directed to the same place the last time that we were at terminal 29 for Independence. I'm not sure it is going to make a difference to you as far as check-in goes if your status is updated.

Well, it is 'sort' of updated! Our banner now reads that we are Diamond Plus, and our Navigator cruise is listed with the correct 16 points in our cruise history (8 night cruise in a junior suite). But the points total is still at 159, and we are unable to select the gift thing you get for moving up. They did however add beer to the beverage choice list! So maybe they do the changes a piece at a time? Would not surprise me for RCI IT department! LOL! At least we are moving in the right direction!:)

Set Sail also updated!! Whoo Hoo!!

Edited by cello56

Well, it is 'sort' of updated! Our banner now reads that we are Diamond Plus, and our Navigator cruise is listed with the correct 16 points in our cruise history (8 night cruise in a junior suite). But the points total is still at 159, and we are unable to select the gift thing you get for moving up. They did however add beer to the beverage choice list! So maybe they do the changes a piece at a time? Would not surprise me for RCI IT department! LOL! At least we are moving in the right direction!:)

Set Sail also updated!! Whoo Hoo!!

We got off Navigator Sunday too. Our new points updated today. I spoke with C&A last night about a different issue and just asked them about it. He said to give it at least 10 to 20 days. He said one kind of software has to communicate with a different kind of software... Yep, RCI IT dept at it's best.

We got off Navigator Sunday too. Our new points updated today. I spoke with C&A last night about a different issue and just asked them about it. He said to give it at least 10 to 20 days. He said one kind of software has to communicate with a different kind of software... Yep, RCI IT dept at it's best.

Normally I wouldn't worry about it, but since are sailing again only twelve days after our last cruise, it made the timing tight!

Disembarked Freedom 3/27, and today my points are there. (now to convince DH that I should go on a 3 nighter to get up to Platinum before our next family cruise)

You go on a solo and get double points!!!!!!!! :D:D:D