Please educate me on coffees!!

Nancy48

I find the coffee in the buffet to be harsh. I LUV Cafe al Bacio. I don't drink milk/creamer in my coffee so I get the Americano. My DW orders decaf.

Sometimes I get flavored syrups. The other times I get a shot added of Tia Maria (coffee liquor) or Amaretto (almond liquor). But you can get Baileys or any of the other liquors displayed on the back counter for FREE with the Classic Drinks package. A skinny is made with fat free milk. As someone said earlier, there's also almond milk.

You don't need any package to order their wonderful cakes, pastries and cookies at Cafe al Bacio because they're all free all the time.

I find the coffee in the buffet to be harsh. I LUV Cafe al Bacio. I don't drink milk/creamer in my coffee so I get the Americano. My DW orders decaf.

Sometimes I get flavored syrups. The other times I get a shot added of Tia Maria (coffee liquor) or Amaretto (almond liquor). But you can get Baileys or any of the other liquors displayed on the back counter for FREE with the Classic Drinks package. A skinny is made with fat free milk. As someone said earlier, there's also almond milk.

You don't need any package to order their wonderful cakes, pastries and cookies at Cafe al Bacio because they're all free all the time.

Does anyone know if the almond milk has "added sugar?" And also regarding the soy: does it have "added sugar?" Thank you!!!

I am also so excited to try new coffees with our classic drink package on our May Alaska sailing and just so I am clear , even the fancy coffees like the espresso Melba are included in the classic package ?

Yes I must say this has opened up a whole new world for me and I too cannot wait to try out some of these beverages. The drinks package certainly makes it easy to do and I am now counting the days. Thanks again everyone for contributing.

Nancy

Drink tea due to my background...but...my wife is a coffee affectionado and has 6 coffee machines of different types. She is very knowledgable on the various beans, roasting methods and drink combinations available. Whilst on holiday in Waikiki, saw the perfect t-shirt for her. It said "Instant human! Just add coffee". Enjoy...