I love you, upsell fairy!

Lol I almost did last night but you actually had me thinking, so thank you.:)

You and I both posted on a thread asking how much you would pay to upgrade and I had commented that to upgrade it was around $1k and you said it was double, which got me thinking last night as I had the phone in my hand. I have been comparing the upgrade cost on our cruise to my most recent invoice that includes some specialty dining charges and two replenish packages! You were right, it is double when I look at the right numbers!:o:p I put the phone down and am staying put!:)

You're welcome. Now for $200 I'm in:)

Edit- I did kind of wonder when you said $1,000 instead of double how that could be as I figured we probably both paid around the same amount. That explains it

Edited by molly361

We booked ourselves through RC.

On another note, I'm assuming we don't get double points for a discounted upgrade? I mean, I'd love for someone to correct me, but... :)

No extra points for a discounted upgrade.

We had a similar call 2 weeks ago to upgrade from D2 balcony to JS, not quite as good a deal but £200 in total for our TA on Indy. We're very happy!!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Why do you say that yours is not quite as good a deal? It's much better! Even accounting for the difference between the dollar and the pound, the OP's cruise is 7 nights. Yours is almost twice as long!

:)

Why do you say that yours is not quite as good a deal? It's much better! Even accounting for the difference between the dollar and the pound, the OP's cruise is 7 nights. Yours is almost twice as long!

Oh yes!! I didn't factor that in! Thanks for pointing that out Carol [emoji4]

Oh yes!! I didn't factor that in! Thanks for pointing that out Carol [emoji4]

Always happy to help you see what a great JS deal you are getting!

Indy was my first transatlantic cruise. I had a fantastic time!

Just got a call to upgrade from our OV balcony to a JS for our Oasis cruise later this month for $200! Quick website search shows that if we booked today, it would be a difference of over $1200. We booked at a much lower rate than the current ones, so our deal is even better.

And better yet? When I expressed some disappointment about being far away from our travel companions, the agent extended the offer to them as well.

Best Wednesday ever!

Anyone ever had 8632 or 8630 on Oasis? :)

I'd have told the upsell fairy just what he/she could do with the upgrade! How dare they call trying to get even MORE money out of me after I've already spent a wad as it is! No, Sir!!!!....... Not for $2, Not for $200!

Oh, Heck......who am I foolin'? The ugly green jealousy monster made me say it!

Congrats and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a similar call 2 weeks ago to upgrade from D2 balcony to JS, not quite as good a deal but £200 in total for our TA on Indy. We're very happy!!! [emoji4]

That's brilliant too! Enjoy, we love the Indy JS's and always try to get one when we do a T/A :)

Congrats!!! We will be sailing on the OA next month. Would love to get a call like that

Just checked our sailing, there are 15 JS left.

Probably a dumb question. How do you check for JuniorSuite availability for your particular upcoming sailing?

I'm not picking on you (this time). You have probably answered that same question countless times on various threads.

I know that the same question sometimes comes up multiple times during the day, but I can usually remember if it's in the same thread. :o I'll blame it on multitasking this time.

Do you feel like you have already answered that question?? (Post #15);)

and #20

How inappropriate and stupid of me to ask the question again since I missed the initial answer. I guess I'll go and read the 9th thread about drink packages.