New pictures of MAJESTIC PRINCESS

dmwnc1959

So exciting!! Thanks so much for posting these! Anxiously awaiting Majestic's summer of 2017's schedule!

Awesome,whats even better is that majestic will be based out of Australia,late2017,sailing Asia,Australia and New Zealand, South Pacific,based in Feemantle and Sydney and Auckland.:)

Princess, similar to other major cruise lines, is responding to the market in China. Profit is not waste to any business corporation. Majestic Princess will be based in China after its Mediterranean debut in April/May 2017.

I love the Princess paint design at the bow of the ship.

Tony

Different strokes....I hate the paint job......looks like NCL to me. Only my opinion...I think it looks cheap....but what do I know???

Edited by Murphey

I hear that she is specifically designed for the Chinese market . . . is that true . . . if so, what a waste.
Looking at the still incomplete deck plans on the website, it appears that the Majestic will still have many of the standard Princess features. The boutiques will apparently be geared to higher end merchandise and there will probably be some Chinese themed specialty restaurants.

I love the Princess paint design at the bow of the ship.

Tony

That is the new livery that Princess will also add to all of the existing fleet sooner or later.

Princess felt that their ships were not recognized as being Princess as readily as Carnival with its red "whale's tale", Norwegian with its psychedelic modern artwork, etc.

That is the new livery that Princess will also add to all of the existing fleet sooner or later.

Princess felt that their ships were not recognized as being Princess as readily as Carnival with its red "whale's tale", Norwegian with its psychedelic modern artwork, etc.[/quote

Let's take a vote on do we like the new look or not. So far I think it's.

Yes 1

No 2

Tony