Each nights dining menu...Mojo, Saffron, Pimento...

E23NK1

I just wish that they would change the menus. We are tired of the repetition, have been lucky enough to cruise several times in the past few years but between the menus, many of the activities, etc., things are getting too repetitive and we will be taking a long, possibly permanent, break. We loved Anthem and thought it offered fabulous dining variety (as well as activity), but we only cruise in the winter and wouldn't want to leave from New York.

That's one of the reasons we switch lines - it all becomes so repetitive if you only cruise on one line. My last two cruises have been on RCI and I have another one next week - then I'm switching to HAL in December and am probably done with RCI for a while unless I find a spectacular deal for next year. It's been a while since we were on Celebrity, so I might start looking at them.

Edited by mek

Please, please, please bring back the Vidalia Onion Tart on all ships. It's unanimously the one menu item that RCI cruisers say they want back.

I would love for them to change the menus as well. Soup is my favorite course and what they've been offering on their current menus (3 years I think) are not good.

That is 7... Are there additional menus for longer cruises (say 12 nights) hiding somewhere? Or do these repeat or get mixed around?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On our 16-day transatlantic, our waiter told us we'd have a different menu each night, and we did.

Strangely enough, I found I didn't care for the food in the MDR on Princess. It was fine for the first 7 days, then returning from Hawaii, everything in the MDR happened to have a weird taste. It was also during a norovirus outbreak, but I can't see how that would affect food taste. With the exception of one night of Ultimate Balcony Dining, we ate in the MDR every night. It was just the MDR, the food in the Horizon Buffet tasted fine.

Our other two cruises on Princess didn't have the weird taste problem.

Edited by knittinggirl

• 5 months later...