Luggage tag holders

I bought these too for our cruise last month and they were excellent

That's good know as I feel just using the paper ones very easy to rip or fall off

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes it looks exactly the same can't wait to use them

We have probably used them over a dozen times, without any problems. Also, if you fold the departure tags slightly, they fit in the holders nicely.

We have probably used them over a dozen times, without any problems. Also, if you fold the departure tags slightly, they fit in the holders nicely.

Thanks for the advice

Bob so these do work for the tags royal sends you before the cruise?I've been wanting to buy some but didn't know if it was just for the paper ones. Thanks

Bob so these do work for the tags royal sends you before the cruise?I've been wanting to buy some but didn't know if it was just for the paper ones. Thanks

They would work for the paper tags Royal sends, with some folding length wise. Width wise, the paper tags would slide in no problem.

I just received one pack of each size (wide and narrow) yesterday, just I tend to jump around on cruise lines a lot. I had to trim my NCL tags down just slightly to fit in the "wide" ones. They seem like they would take a beating unless someone intentionally detached them.

They would work for the paper tags Royal sends, with some folding length wise. Width wise, the paper tags would slide in no problem.

Sorry i should of said sends you through the mail.The ones with the sticky stuff on the back.

Sorry i should of said sends you through the mail.The ones with the sticky stuff on the back.

Yes, that's what I meant too. Just don't remove the sticky stuff, and they slide right into the holders.

I just ordered and received theses for my first ever cruise in May. I was really happy with how nice they are. They look very sturdy and are a perfect fit for the RC paper tags.

Edited by lynnboop