Moving old 123 go to another ship/date

ken987

Hi,

We booked nearly 2 years ago on the all in promotion that runs until 4/2017.

We have a cruise in December with all the perks. While on the cruise this week we decided we would move our December cruise. Celebrity said as long as it is within the timeframe and not a TA, we would keep all the promotions. But we have it with a well known large TA so they could not change it.

Has anyone tried to move their cruise successfully and not lose the perks under that promotion? We were told by Celebrity since day 1 that they were moveable. We know we have to pay the TA a change fee.

We booked a royal suite in July 2014 under the 123 program while on a cruise. We moved the booking 3 times and each time it was under what ever program was being offered at that time. We have finally settled on an Alaska cruise next August in a Celebrity Suite. We choose the Go Better for the beverage package and on board credit. You can move the cruise but will not keep the original perks except for the on board credit for booking on board.

Like ChezMaryLou we have moved cruises originally booked onboard with 123 Go and we had to take the perks that were being offered for the new sailing.

I use 2 large online TAs and have never had a problem with them moving a booking & never paid a fee.

Hi,

We have a cruise in December with all the perks. While on the cruise this week we decided we would move our December cruise. Celebrity said as long as it is within the timeframe and not a TA, we would keep all the promotions. But we have it with a well known large TA so they could not change it.

Has anyone tried to move their cruise successfully and not lose the perks under that promotion? We were told by Celebrity since day 1 that they were moveable. We know we have to pay the TA a change fee.

Just last week my TA moved my August Solstice sailing to next Feb on Sillie..

Didn't lose a thing.

Steve

I have 123 Go on 2 cruises in 2/2017 I booked them in Jan 2015 and I haven't moved them. However should I change the booking to another sailing I will keep the OBC for booking on board but would get the perks offered on the new sailing.

Just last week my TA moved my August Solstice sailing to next Feb on Sillie..

Didn't lose a thing.

Steve

Are you saying you had the old 123 AI and then moved it to a new sailing and kept the 123 AI.

This is not the Best pricing with four perks instead of 3?

Hi,

Since Celebrity now offers BBB pricing I would think you would have trouble determining what price you pay since it does not exist. I am sure that you can pay the Best price and get even move perks.

Moved all three rooms. Our friend said when we booked it clearly said it was moveable. She put him on hold. Came back. Said no problem. Put a note in our account. Called our TA. Told them to call Celebrity. We paid the difference. Same deal. We paid for an A2. Got an A1. Kept all the 123 Go perks. C r u c o n waived their $50 change fee when we asked politely if they could do that. All is well.