Drum roll please..........

Lois R

Where is it in relation to the cruise terminal?

Details, details.. ;) :cool: Beer makes me think of 1, you know, "...if by land." The only way we traveled to Sam's was by car, so I don't know the answer other than "in town." It isn't far from The T.

Details, details.. ;) :cool: Beer makes me think of 1, you know, "...if by land." The only way we traveled to Sam's was by car, so I don't know the answer other than "in town." It isn't far from The T.

I'm sure I'll find it...I had no trouble finding Cheers! 😂

Hi Lois: Are you going to Canada in Oct, 2016? If so, maybe we can have a drink in Quebec!!!! I'm on Celebrity Summit out of NJ on 10/2/16! :D FYI I have been warned that it could be cold especially in Quebec and there might even be snow! Better bring the long johns!!

Ok, chances of snow in October are more likely around Halloween, although you may get a few flurries. Temps can average from a nice summer day to coolish, so layer up from tanks to fleece and you should be fine.:)

Jazz, when do you hit NB? If you are there in June, we can wave at you as we will be down that way.

Ok, chances of snow in October are more likely around Halloween, although you may get a few flurries. Temps can average from a nice summer day to coolish, so layer up from tanks to fleece and you should be fine.:)

Jazz, when do you hit NB? If you are there in June, we can wave at you as we will be down that way.

That's better! Although it's only 51 here on LI now and it's in the 60's in Quebec!!

We did a Canada/New England cruise , starting in Quebec in late October. The weather was fine-no snow or rain (except for one day in St John. NB) BUT, Hurricane Sandy decided to join us! (We thought for sure that booking at the end of hurricane season would be OK.) The ship overnighted in St John, NB to wait out the storm. This meant we would miss Bar Harbor:mad:. We had one nice day in St John and were able to take the tour offered by the city bus system and also walk around. There was a tent set up at the dock with all sorts of venders-many local and a few venders on the sidewalk beyond. Since we were the last cruise of the season, the ladies were given roses as we entered the port building-nice touch. Then the next day, it rained but not too hard so we walked to the library to use their wifi. Needed to figure out how we were going to get home from NJ! Airports were closed as were many hotels. Some on the cruise left the ship when we arrived in Portland and others wanted too also but there were no flights available.

In spite of Sandy, we loved the cruise and the extra days we spent in Quebec City. It is very charming, very walkable and reminded me of Europe. Many there speak French as did our taxi driver. I had the name of our hotel written down and showed it to him knowing that I would never be able to pronounce it correctly. He did not speak English but was able to take us to the right place. I would love to do this cruise again and maybe someday we will but right now there are so many other first time places to visit. To all who are going-I wish you an awesome cruise!

Sharon

Guess we'll miss you by then Jazz, we tend to avoid the East Coast in the fall due to those nice hurricanes purduemom mentioned. We drove through enough to finally give up.

Hydrokitty, to give you an example of weather to expect... Our weather & Quebec City's is close in temp (given distance, rain/snow is a day following). Yesterday we were at 73F, today we hit 46F....fall can be the same, so be ready for that range...