Coastal Kitchen Menus?

I am so sorry to ask...I have been searching but am only finding very old menus. Does anyone have a link to something more recent? Thanks in advance. We will be sailing on the Allure in a few months and cant wait!!

I am so sorry to ask...I have been searching but am only finding very old menus. Does anyone have a link to something more recent? Thanks in advance. We will be sailing on the Allure in a few months and cant wait!!

I have not seen anyone post CK menus except me, and mine are from the Anthem. I don't know if anyone confirmed or denied that they are the same on Allure.

Do you want to see those?

I have not seen anyone post CK menus except me, and mine are from the Anthem. I don't know if anyone confirmed or denied that they are the same on Allure.

Do you want to see those?

I would love to see them!! Thank you SO much!

Since there are 2 menus I am wondering is One lunch and One dinner and they are the only menu for the week?

Thanks again@!!!

Those are both dinner menus. They switch the dinner menu midway through the cruise.

My recent and past experience on Anthem in CK is that there are 7 different nightly menus for dinner, Allure should be the same with 7 different menus each night.

Enjoy your Allure sailing, we loved our sailing on her!!!!! CK and the SL on Allure are real nice :)

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

Those Menus are no longer valid for Anthem and would hope CK on other ships now have the new and improved 7 nightly menus for CK

Understood, but the OP still wanted to see some menus.

Ideally they should offer the daily MDR menu together with specials only available in Coastal Kitchen. The experience on Quantum last year was very nice, however the two menus of which many things are the same for lunch and dinner got boring very quickly.

Btw: do hey still offer complimentary freshly squeezed Orange juice for breakfast?

Ideally they should offer the daily MDR menu together with specials only available in Coastal Kitchen. The experience on Quantum last year was very nice, however the two menus of which many things are the same for lunch and dinner got boring very quickly.

Btw: do hey still offer complimentary freshly squeezed Orange juice for breakfast?

On Anthem, they still offer freshly squeezed OJ, don't recall if they did when we were on Allure in November.

Bob posted the old menus.

When I was on the Anthem, they were just rolling out the new ones. I have the first three. ...

Do we know if Oasis/Allure have gone to daily menus in CK? Not sure if I've seen a report from either of those ships.

Just off Ovation where they had 3 different menus for a 5 night cruise. Here's one not already posted (I think)...

e86636b2427d2614f130b15633c0c21f.jpg

473fa2474ecc3841e4bb9fd884f2cf87.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for sharing! These look great!