European / Trans-Atlantic Cruise

Some countries in Mediterranean itineraries stop in non-European countries. Check your itinerary for Croatia or Montenegro, for instance. Almost everywhere will take euros or there will be places to get a small amount of the local currency.

Margee

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you are spending anytime in a hotel before your cruise, be sure to pack an electrical outlet adapter for your electrical appliances. If the device, such as a laptop, has it's own transformer you won't need to power adapter - just the outlet adapter.

I always pack a facecloth for Europe since most of the hotels don't supply one. ( I wonder how they scrub their nether-regions? :eek:)

Valid passport, as you won't be going to anywhere that would require anything else on a seven day sailing from Barcelona (pretty certain). Barcelona is lovely, just take precautions with pickpockets. Las Ramblas and the Sacred Familia cathedral are great for a day or two before your cruise. Good advice on plugs for electronics.

JC

If you are spending anytime in a hotel before your cruise, be sure to pack an electrical outlet adapter for your electrical appliances. If the device, such as a laptop, has it's own transformer you won't need to power adapter - just the outlet adapter.

I always pack a facecloth for Europe since most of the hotels don't supply one. ( I wonder how they scrub their nether-regions? :eek:)

a face cloth for you nether regions ugh.....its a face cloth.

Be sure to take a credit card other or in addition to an AMEX. Many places in Europe do not accept AMEX. Visa is widely accepted and most places now want a chipped card. Be sure to notify your cards that you will be using them in foreign countries.

Many hotels give cash discounts.

Always take tissues as some public restrooms do not have paper.