Bistro on 5 on Reflection replaced?

S.O.C.I.O.C.A.T.s

The Bistro on 5 on the Reflection was replaced in February with a sushi style restaurant. There were not many people utilizing the old Bistro and a change was made by management.

Edited by keesar

The Bistro on 5 on the Reflection was replaced in February with a sushi style restaurant. There were not many people utilizing the old Bistro and a change was made by management.

I just got off the Reflection after 23 days earlier this week and I rarely saw anyone eating there.

FACT. Happened the first of the year.

Actually, the change occurred when we were on board during Valentine's Day Week. We had a crepe early in the week but when we left, it was no more Bistro on 5.

Maybe "X on 5" v3.0 will work. The crepes didn't. And whatever followed obviously didn't. $5 didn't. $7 didn't. $10 sure didn't. The one constant in our visits was that the service as incredibly slow -- even when we were the only people in the restaurant! If that keeps up with sushi, it won't be fit to eat!

We visited sushi on 5 in March and enjoyed every thing we had, hopefully it will be still on reflection in October [emoji39]

4ce6ad0b6912b982c39d692bcc415814.jpg72da0c161af396b143c215ba0506fe8d.jpgc1d9dcefb0c831633e567bd868d6f19a.jpg2de0cb12789f3de3f571b0b1e6351274.jpg106a777f00f3153c884793d0efa8ffbe.jpg7b5bfa9d67f1c6a64dd9bad14a1a99bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MR_T

oh, that's such a shame.

We are new to celebrity ( only one cruise on Shillouette so far ) and we have Reflection booked for August.

We are still finding our feet with the do's and don't s on Celebrity but last time we found the self-service restaurant very busy on embarkation day. I had been reading about Bistro on 5 and was looking forward to 'muscles and chips' on embarkation day this time round. It looks like this won't happen now.

I have seen people say the MDR is sometimes open on embarkation day / sea days.

Does this ever extend to Blu being open as well? ..or is it going to be another crush in the self-service restaurant!

oh, that's such a shame.

We are new to celebrity ( only one cruise on Shillouette so far ) and we have Reflection booked for August.

We are still finding our feet with the do's and don't s on Celebrity but last time we found the self-service restaurant very busy on embarkation day. I had been reading about Bistro on 5 and was looking forward to 'muscles and chips' on embarkation day this time round. It looks like this won't happen now.

Does this ever extend to Blu being open as well? ..or is it going to be another crush in the self-service restaurant!

You could eat lunch before embarking and then you wouldn't have to worry about eating until dinner. It seems a shame to start a wonderful cruise with such a negative impression as being crushed in the buffet.

We found Sushi on 5 to be delicious and I never spoke to anyone who tried it who didn't enjoy it. The Lobster Ramen is worth the visit on its own.

oh, that's such a shame.

MDR, Blu, and Luminae should be open for lunch sea days. Not on port days, however. They've apparently also been testing the MDR being open to CC guests on embarkation day.

MDR, Blu, and Luminae should be open for lunch sea days. Not on port days, however. They've apparently also been testing the MDR being open to CC guests on embarkation day.

Blu is not open for lunch at all, only breakfast and dinner.

Blu is not open for lunch at all, only breakfast and dinner.

Really? I could have sworn it was on our most recent cruise, but we weren't AQ, so I may have just gotten that impression somehow.

I wonder why they'd try the MDR for the CCs at embarkation and not give the AQs the same or similar.