The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

Hi Chris,

Great pre cruise review. Looking forward to your "live" from the Oasis.

Will definitely be following:D Don't know how to use periscope:o

It looks like a gorgeous day in Lauderdale. Lucky you~~~ we have another day of cold rainy weather here in Ct since Sunday UGH!!!!

So how did you like LuLu's? And how are you getting around? By water Taxi?

It's a great service. Can't wait to use it next April:D

Have a great day!!

Enjoy

Liz:)

I have arrived at my pre cruise hotel, the Hyatt Place on 17th Street! It's very nice

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

Hi Chris! We stayed at that hotel a few years ago also when the Hyatt Pier 66 was booked. It was very nice - great choice!

Hi Chris! We stayed at that hotel a few years ago also when the Hyatt Pier 66 was booked. It was very nice - great choice!

It definitely is a very nice hotel. I would stay here again

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

Hi Chris !

How exciting it always is when you are about to begin another cruise. I know you will have a great time with your old friends and the new ones you haven't met yet. I look forward to follow your "live from the Oasis ". You always do such a wonderful job engaging your audience.

Maybe you can explain how I see the periscoping since I haven't seen it before. I assume it will be like a video but I don't how you access it.Thanks.

Bon Voyage for a great cruise! I will be looking for all the Pink Boas at the sail away.

Sali

Maybe you can explain how I see the periscoping since I haven't seen it before. I assume it will be like a video but I don't how you access it.Thanks.

Periscoping can be watched through the Periscope app, which you can download the usual way depending on your platform (App store, google play etc.)

You'll have to search for users to watch them either live or recorded up to 24hr, after which the recording vanishes.

It's also interactive via chat if watching live.

Chris, It looks like you had a good start to your trip. Enjoy your cruise, will be following along. Sailing on the Allure in a couple of weeks and this is great fun to travel along side. Thanks for the live posting....

Chris, Great start, can't wait to go on another vacation, thru your pictures. Boy I hope Gambee is following along, he will be loving these pictures of all the beautiful yathcs. Gary:cool::cool:

Chris, Great start, can't wait to go on another vacation, thru your pictures. Boy I hope Gambee is following along, he will be loving these pictures of all the beautiful yathcs. Gary:cool::cool:

I am, I also followed his periscope :D