Golden Princess

I have recently completed a cruise on The Golden Princess and am trying to get in contact with one of the staff members. Does anyone if this is possible and how l go about it if it is??

welcome to CC

if you dont have their email address you wont be able to contact them

....and a word of warning, if your screen name is related to the request, and the crew member did not give you their email, not worth hanging out for.

Hadn't picked up on that.

Maybe OP has a message for a crew member about a little package.....:D

....and a word of warning, if your screen name is related to the request, and the crew member did not give you their email, not worth hanging out for.

:rolleyes:......one in every port?????

We don't know if this is the case in this instance, but crew members sometimes have problems with unwanted advances from passengers. Crew are not allowed to have a relationship with a passenger.

Hadn't picked up on that.

Maybe OP has a message for a crew member about a little package.....:D

oh i had i just did not know how to put post to say what i thought this was about

We don't know if this is the case in this instance, but crew members sometimes have problems with unwanted advances from passengers. Crew are not allowed to have a relationship with a passenger.

yes heard this, could they get in trouble for adding someone to their fb page ?

Edited by Hawka

yes heard this, could they get in trouble for adding someone to their fb page ?

what happens off the ship it doesnt matter, on the ship its a different thing

I have recently completed a cruise on The Golden Princess and am trying to get in contact with one of the staff members. Does anyone if this is possible and how l go about it if it is??

Book a cruise on Golden Princess as quick as you can, and hope that the crew member in question is still on-board.

No they do this when they like. Facebook seems to be the exception to this.

I was lucky enough to be allowed to add one to my fb page he dint get to add my till he was off the ship and back home I guess due to internet etc but I asked and he gave me the info to add him I will never abuse that and have been friends since then on fb he isn't on any ship now

Edited by Hawka

So what has this thread got to do with the Golden Princess. Another badly worded title:mad:

I was hoping the thread had some info on the ship.

For great info On the golden there was a review posted recently or I should say over the last few weeks bits got added to it photos everything it is the best review I have seen I wish I could have done one like it I'll see if I can find the post for you golden princess new Zealand 11-24th feb there abouts it's called

Edited by Hawka

Golden princess new Zealand 11 th to 24th feb I think some of the heading was now look that one up for information

Edited by Hawka