Koningsdam: best video I've seen so far.

Third

x2 on the computer voice of the text. Also, there is mention that Neptune Lounge is for Signature Suites in addition to Pinnacle and Neptune Suites. This in the text narrative, thus spoken by the computer. If that is not true, HAL better request whoever did this to get it changed.

Dennis

x2 on the computer voice of the text. Also, there is mention that Neptune Lounge is for Signature Suites in addition to Pinnacle and Neptune Suites. This in the text narrative, thus spoken by the computer. If that is not true, HAL better request whoever did this to get it changed.

The video also states that there are 21 single cabins while there are only 12.

Dennis

Unfortunately HAL wouldn't really have any control over the content... they could talk about the amazing waterparks and how great the bumper cars and zipline are on Koningsdam... it's a video that a random person made... :(

First I have seen that shows an inside cabin. I was wondering if you had to sit on the bed to eat if you ordered room service or if there was a love seat and coffee table as on most of the other HAL ships. Looks like you would have to sit on the bed as in the smaller inside cabins on the Prinsendam. Not an improvement and I doubt that we will be booking this ship.