Latitudes Points

penwah2002

I show platinum in words but bronze on the chart too.

As someone replied, that message about responses taking 6-8 weeks has been there since they changed the program a few years back. However, the response time isn't 6-8 weeks, it is not at all. Sent them a request back in November, got email they would get back, sent another email after 8 weeks. Now May, no response.

I'm platinum, too, and it says so, but the bar shows bronze. I'm not too worried about it. The itinerary for my Dawn Bermuda trip shows us in port for one day, then at sea for a day, then back in Bermuda for a day.

I'm confident (and thankful!) that there is a different team assigned to ship communications, because their web team has never been particularly stellar. To be fair, they may not be funded to do much quality control if all the parent corp cares about is the reservation arm.

I just tried to check and got the "oh-no our site needed a vacation" page when trying to get to Latitudes....

It said that for me too if I was on Internet Explorer. Switched to Chrome and then it was fine. My latitudes information is wrong but the rest of the site is OK

NCL's I.T. must be playing "Monopoly" (where everyone go back to Bronze ... resetting everyone to nothing higher than Bronze - just rechecked DW & my status, sure enough, the graphic symbol is frozen at Bronze - all of our cruise history are posted & current (we had to get NCL to restore/add 2 of the earliest ones that're missing from the "Sea" & old "Dawn" day, points were there - this was 2 or 3 years ago)

On the top, under "Tier: Platinum" is displayed correctly, not going to nuts over it, what do one expect for a 2nd. tier IT department under NCL management :D

But, what the heck - going to embarrass them on social media with a post as well as shooting an email to them, "hey, NCL - fixed your IT issues" But as someone else said, they are flying a kite anyway.

Edited by mking8288

You made me look..

I don't care much about the benefits and choose between NCL/Carnival for price and itinerary but I looked.

Says I have lowly 56 points, Bronze is filled in and says 20 points until Plat.

Should I carry a screen print of this so I get 25% off laundry (never did laundry on a ship)

Go Figure....

It said that for me too if I was on Internet Explorer. Switched to Chrome and then it was fine. My latitudes information is wrong but the rest of the site is OK

For those using Internet Explorer as I do; if there is a glitch in the IE page then try looking for the same thing on Google Chrome. It often comes up fine.

Mike