Periscoping LIVE From Allure - May 15, 2016!

Just got back from the disco party. What on earth is this?!

5856048e7617a4e9f595ff4ca43a66ab.jpg

Mom got a light up ring which was her mission tonight. Gordon from our roll call scavenged it for her like the delightful prince he is. [emoji4]

30f3c21e20142f2b94f096366fe14ca9.jpg

I thought it was a "Zen" towel creature meditating on a remote control. Pretty neat if you ask me!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

We do MTD most of the time and our experience has very positive. Generally, what we do is make a reservation for the time we want to dine. If we like the wait staff we specifically request them the next time.

Same here. We made reservations every night and from night 3 onwards, we had the same staff, which was great. Sorry that pharaoh had such a bad experience. I would have been annoyed too.

Same here. We made reservations every night and from night 3 onwards, we had the same staff, which was great. Sorry that pharaoh had such a bad experience. I would have been annoyed too.

Yes I think that is probably the best way to do it, but I dislike the Russian roulette aspect of it where you might get a great team or you might get shot in the head [emoji88]

We skipped our reservation in the MDR yesterday and opted for the Windjammer, which was fine. We weren't that hungry after a big lunch earlier that day. Today we are going to go back to the MDR again so I am crossing my fingers for a better experience. [emoji1362]

Yes I think that is probably the best way to do it, but I dislike the Russian roulette aspect of it where you might get a great team or you might get shot in the head [emoji88]

We skipped our reservation in the MDR yesterday and opted for the Windjammer, which was fine. We weren't that hungry after a big lunch earlier that day. Today we are going to go back to the MDR again so I am crossing my fingers for a better experience. [emoji1362]

Hope tonight is a better experience for you. Maybe request a different spot.

Loving your review and periscopes. We were just on Allure a month ago and it's nice to "be there again"...lol.

Just got back from the disco party. What on earth is this?!

5856048e7617a4e9f595ff4ca43a66ab.jpg

]

My mom got one of those too, but the pointy top was bent 90 degrees, so it ended up looking like an alligator or crocodile. Maybe your steward just left out the last fold?

I will have to go check out the solarium. We haven't seen anything onboard since my mom keeps making us get off the ship and do stuff. :p.

Hope we'll see you out and about!

We had something like that on an NCL cruise once. They sat us at a table where they hadn't assigned any wait staff. People coming later were being seated and served. We mentioned it to a waiter and nothing happened. Finally I went up to the desk. They had our wait staff sorting silverware! We got a free breakfast at Cagneys out of it though. :)

Today, I learned how to make screen recordings of my iPhone. So after this cruise is over, I will be uploading ALL of my periscope broadcasts, with comments and everything, including the ones I forgot to save, to a YouTube playlist for those of you who want to see them. :)

Our last MTD experience was positive. We only went a few times to the main dining room, due to our specialty dining reservations, and we went at different times. However, they did keep us with the same dining team for all of the dinners in the main dining room. We did not request this, they just assigned the tables after we checked in. It worked well for us, since we enjoyed the service team. In your case, you might need to request a different team, or maybe just request a different location in the dining room when checking in. I believe the dining teams stay in the same area during the entire week.

Celisse, I heard you mention forgetting to do SAVE, and later figured out what you were referring to. Is it not possible to edit the title to add the #SAVE after the fact?

Nope, once it's out there, you're done. The only option is to quit the broadcast and make a new one.

Today, while scooching past someone at the Amber Theater during Bingo, they told me they've been following me on Periscope! That was great! If you're reading this, say hello here! [emoji322]

Today, while scooching past someone at the Amber Theater during Bingo, they told me they've been following me on Periscope! That was great! If you're reading this, say hello here! [emoji322]

Your famous!

Thanks for streaming battle of the sexes, that was funny!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Thanks for following along everyone! I didn't get to chat with y'all tonight because I was watching the events, but I'm glad I got to share them with you. If I missed anything in chat, please post here. Thanks!

Also, sidenote, to anyone who was watching karaoke, I apologize if you had to hear that rude lady sitting next to me. She was being such a turd and I just wanted her to SHUT UP.

Also she kept yelling GIT IT, and it was driving me BANANAS.

Also, sidenote, to anyone who was watching karaoke, I apologize if you had to hear that rude lady sitting next to me. She was being such a turd and I just wanted her to SHUT UP.

Also she kept yelling GIT IT, and it was driving me BANANAS.

Thankfully I did not hear her.

Thankfully I did not hear her.

She kept yellin' "This is terrible! My ears hurt! Why are they doing karaoke if they don't know the songs?! Don't they know they can't sing?!"

Lady, stop. [emoji1367] We are all here to have fun and sometimes having fun involves not knowing how to sing daydream believer.

She kept yellin' "This is terrible! My ears hurt! Why are they doing karaoke if they don't know the songs?! Don't they know they can't sing?!"

Lady, stop. [emoji1367] We are all here to have fun and sometimes having fun involves not knowing how to sing daydream believer.

You got it, after all we aren't all professional karaoke signers. They sounded like a Debbie Downer to me. Hopefully you don't see them again during the sailing.

Have a great day in Cozumel.

Edited by A&L_Ont