Periscoping LIVE From Allure - May 15, 2016!

Hi all. I'm just about five days away from my next cruise on Allure, Western Caribbean, on May 15. I'll be periscoping my trip throughout the week so feel free to follow me if you'd like.

My username on periscope is Celisse.

I'll be traveling with my mom, Cami. This is a birthday trip for me, so extra exciting. We are in an ocean view balcony stateroom.

My mom is traveling with Dialysis at Sea, this is our second trip with them. The first one went so well, we booked this one just six months later. [emoji322]

I won't commit to a live review, but I'll try posting here with pictures throughout the trip for those who aren't on Periscope. And if anyone has any questions about the ship, or about Dialysis at Sea, I'll be happy to answer. [emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Thanks!

Looking forward to your periscopes. Thanks for sharing. So good to hear that Royal was accommodating with your mom's health. Have an awesome cruise.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your periscopes. Thanks for sharing. So good to hear that Royal was accommodating with your mom's health. Have an awesome cruise.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

DAS was great. I know RCI is pretty accommodating for people who have to do peritoneal dialysis where all the supplies and treatments are done in the stateroom, but my mom's hemodialysis has to be administered by a nurse in the medical center on board.

The nurses were so great and my mom had an easier time with them than she usually does at her home center, so it was great all around. Very glad that my mom can cruise again and have a wonderful time thanks to DAS. :)

My fellow roll-call friend CruisingKat will also be periscoping from this sailing. [emoji851]

https://www.periscope.tv/cruisingkat

Thank You Celisse!! We are both going to have a ball Periscoping from Allure, and sharing the Fun with all of you, following us along with Periscope!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank You Celisse!! We are both going to have a ball Periscoping from Allure, and sharing the Fun with all of you, following us along with Periscope!!!

YAY! 2x the fun :) I'll be watching, hope you all have a great time!

I forgot to mention that I will be doing my pre-cruise for one night at the Margaritaville Resort on Hollywood Beach, so I will definitely be doing a little scope that afternoon and give a tour.

I've stayed there once before and it was a lot of fun. They have a great pool area, they even have a flowrider!

That is great! Will be following on Periscope. We are doing two nights pre cruise at Margaritaville. Haven't been able to get much feedback on it. I hope you have a great trip. [emoji4]

I forgot to mention that I will be doing my pre-cruise for one night at the Margaritaville Resort on Hollywood Beach, so I will definitely be doing a little scope that afternoon and give a tour.

I've stayed there once before and it was a lot of fun. They have a great pool area, they even have a flowrider!

I have heard of that place, but have never saw it.

That will be Great to see that Scope!!!

Definitely make sure to scope the flow Rider there, would love to see that as well.

Can't wait!!!!!

That is great! Will be following on Periscope. We are doing two nights pre cruise at Margaritaville. Haven't been able to get much feedback on it. I hope you have a great trip. [emoji4]

Oh I LOVE it! I booked it last year for the night before my November cruise. I booked it sight-unseen, months before it opened. I wasn't even sure it would be open for the night I wanted it, it was cutting it REALLY close. I think I ended up there during a soft opening.

It was really nice. I don't know why or how, but I ended up in one of their suites on the top floor, overlooking Hollywood Beach. It was a nice view, and I even got to see Allure pulling in the next morning, granted, it was REALLY far away.

I spent all afternoon at the main pool and munching on bar snacks, and then we had dinner at the Margaritaville restaurant, which was yummy.

They also have a nice pool on the 11th floor which is kind of a secret, so don't forget to check that one out if you're looking for peace and quiet.

Yay!! Just followed you on periscope (haleybailey01)!!! So looking forward to both you and Kat periscoping next week! I head out on Allure June 19. It is also the western itinerary so I am very excited to cruise along with you!!

Thanks, now us dinosaurs can watch too.;)

Thanks Celisse and Kat! Like Bob said -- "now us dinosaurs can watch too":)

Yay!! Just followed you on periscope (haleybailey01)!!! So looking forward to both you and Kat periscoping next week! I head out on Allure June 19. It is also the western itinerary so I am very excited to cruise along with you!!

Yes!!! Hi there Haley!!! Will be Double the Fun Scopes!!! I will be doing a live blog here as well I will probably start a new thread under the Royal Caribbean Area tomorrow, just to get it going, and post pictures as well.

Just followed you!

I'll be doing 2-3 scopes everyday starting June 5th if you have the cruise blues...

User Name: @mpoole3

Hey Michael!!!

Will be Double the Fun, with Celisse and I both Scoping. I will be doing a live blog here is well. I will start my own thread tomorrow.

Just followed you!

I'll be doing 2-3 scopes everyday starting June 5th if you have the cruise blues...

User Name: @mpoole3

Awesome! I was just watching some of your scopes from Brilliance a few weeks ago. I'll watch out for your trip in June. :)

Thanks everyone for the follows. Only 4 days now! I have one more day of work to get through (after a 10 day stretch! [emoji33]) and then I am FREE!