Periscoping LIVE From Allure - May 15, 2016!

We're finally here!!! Rooms will be ready at 2. We're lunching at Giovanni's because we're famished and it's the first one we saw nom nom nom

I like be the way you and your mom roll, and that was a wheel chair pun.:) Enjoy your lunch and I'm glad to see you are on board.

We're finally here!!! Rooms will be ready at 2. We're lunching at Giovanni's because we're famished and it's the first one we saw nom nom nom

I like be the way you and your mom roll, and that was a wheel chair pun.:) Enjoy your lunch and I'm glad to see you are on board.

Hope you enjoyed Giovanni's! Sabor was fun, but not as great a deal as before... they discontinued the sampler that used to be around $20. That was too bad, since it was really our favorite thing at Sabor. Lunch was still good an 'quiet'. Only two other tables were occupied, so it was a great start to the cruise. Hope to meet you soon, Celisse! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are at our muster station right now. Amber theatre, very comfortable.

We already started unpacking. Then mom has to go to a dialysis meeting at 5:30pm and then we have the rest of the night to ourselves until Mamma Mia at 8pm. I've never seen it, we missed it last time!

I think I'll scope during sail away from our balcony later and then we will try to meet up with Kat upstairs!

We already started unpacking. Then mom has to go to a dialysis meeting at 5:30pm and then we have the rest of the night to ourselves until Mamma Mia at 8pm. I've never seen it, we missed it last time!

I think I'll scope during sail away from our balcony later and then we will try to meet up with Kat upstairs!

I also chose Day 1 8pm for the show!! Can't wait! I love the music of ABBA

Oh awesome!! Was it better than the lasagne they serve on Italian night in the MDR? It kinda looks similar

It was delicious. I haven't had the MDR lasagne so I can't comment on comparison.

Thanks everyone for following along on my periscopes! At one point I had 250 viewers on my last one and that was NUTS!

Here is your reward for being so awesome:

https://vimeo.com/166745883

The power just went off on the ship for maybe 10 seconds, and I had a baby panic attack. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

As a result, Mamma Mia is starting a little late which is fine because we totally forgot about it and only just sat down!

Love both your periscopes. How fun to be periscoping together.

Your lunch looks delicious, and a great start to the cruise.

How did you find Mamma Mia? It's my favorite musical and think Allure did a great job.

1c9658b2b5456eaaa1dc1d09cfe14907.jpgYay!!!!!! Finally got to meet you Celisee!!! My fellow periscope friend!!! Was great to hang out with you Today, and I look forward to more hang outs this week, when the opportunity arises!!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CruisingKat71

How did you find Mamma Mia? It's my favorite musical and think Allure did a great job.

I enjoyed it. I don't see many plays on land, and I am not familiar with most of Abba's work, but I really liked the performance and thought it was a cute, fun story. Some of the singing was really.... not great, particularly the actress who played Sophie. But the actress who played Donna was great, she had a lovely voice. I had a lot of fun and am glad I got to see it! :)