Periscoping LIVE From Allure - May 15, 2016!

I'm free! I'm FREE!!! Now just two days of manic packing and cleaning, and then I'll be lounging at the Margaritaville! HOORAY.

Here's a view from my suite when I stayed there last year. It was such a nice pre-cruise stay.

4657fb192598c278d859fc5144f37107.jpg

My mom enjoying the perfect sunrise:

0dad9739a31b3df22348d592749d12da.jpg

On the evening before our sailing, we even saw this lady floating out for her next voyage.

faf7b9f3a5bb5c361992c5c8e35f5774.jpg

Was that the Oasis?! I believe it was but I can't make it out. The next morning I definitely spotted the Allure coming in, waiting for us to board. [emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

... On the evening before our sailing, we even saw this lady floating out for her next voyage.

faf7b9f3a5bb5c361992c5c8e35f5774.jpg

Was that the Oasis?! I believe it was but I can't make it out. The next morning I definitely spotted the Allure coming in, waiting for us to board. [emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

Looks like a Freedom class ship to me.

Hi all! Vacation finally begins TOMORROW!

I'll be at the Margaritaville tomorrow night. In the afternoon I'll do a quick test scope and then once we're settled I'll take you around the resort. :)

I'm so excited!!!

Hi all! Vacation finally begins TOMORROW!

I'll be at the Margaritaville tomorrow night. In the afternoon I'll do a quick test scope and then once we're settled I'll take you around the resort. :)

I'm so excited!!!

I wouldn't say no to you scoping the flowrider at Margaritaville. :D

Kat or Celisse....will you please check the ultimate drink package, recently I thought I saw a dollar limit on cocktails...I bought that package because I was going to drink plenty of cucumber martini's, I know the premium there is a $12 limit, I know you just pay the difference. I will be on her in 2 weeks, so I will have plenty of questions. Have fun!!!

I'll take a look. I think I remember there being a $14 limit even for Ultimate. Maybe clarea (Bob) knows? He knows everything!

Should be a $12 limit on both Premium and Ultimate for cruises out of the US. Thanks for the kind words Celisse.:)

Thank You Celisse!! We are both going to have a ball Periscoping from Allure, and sharing the Fun with all of you, following us along with Periscope!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Looking forward to watching your scopes...I had a great time doing mine from Freedom a few weeks ago...Have a great time.

Eric

c29b1868fef1cc6a5d51a4ae2395f32e.jpg

From the dirtiest window in the world in the hallway, I can see the Oasis sailing out to her next destination. I'll try to get up early to watch Allure come in tomorrow. [emoji322]