Periscoping & Live Review from independence of the sea's

Hi all, we will be boarding Indy this coming Saturday (14th). As long as VOOM is working on board I hope to Pericope as much as possible and create a on going review.

This will be a 14 night Med cruise. My Periscope ID is simonuk103

In my party is myself, my wife and our little girl (3 year old) Also travelling are my parents. I post lots of pictures and if you have any questions please ask and I will do my best to answer. We will be travelling down to Southampton this coming Friday to start our holiday [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Can't wait to hear your review! Please do post about how you find things with your daughter - we are sailing in July with our 2 and 8 year old daughters. We and the 8 year old were on Indy in 2012 (when she was 4) and I know there have been changes since then so looking forward to hearing more!

Following. Really looking forward to seeing your photos and periscopes. We are on Indy 30th July so looking forward to see what's happening onboard. Would be interested to know how you are posting photos eg hosting site or direct posts etc as I'm keen to do some form of review during our cruise.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Would be interested to know how you are posting photos eg hosting site or direct posts etc as I'm keen to do some form of review during our cruise.

I highly recommend using either the Tapatalk app or Cruise Critic App to do your review. It is much easier and you don't have to use a photo hosting site like photobucket.

I highly recommend using either the Tapatalk app or Cruise Critic App to do your review. It is much easier and you don't have to use a photo hosting site like photobucket.

Agree with this! With Tapatalk, it's basically one button to upload a photo or video. On the website, it's like 5 extra steps.

I'll follow along with your videos! [emoji5]

Can't wait to hear your review! Please do post about how you find things with your daughter - we are sailing in July with our 2 and 8 year old daughters. We and the 8 year old were on Indy in 2012 (when she was 4) and I know there have been changes since then so looking forward to hearing more!

We are really excited taking our daughter on board. She loves the water so the H2O Zone should be a hit. We will also try the kids club for her age [emoji4]

Following. Really looking forward to seeing your photos and periscopes. We are on Indy 30th July so looking forward to see what's happening onboard. Would be interested to know how you are posting photos eg hosting site or direct posts etc as I'm keen to do some form of review during our cruise.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi, with regards to photo's I am hoping to upload them directly.

I will be using cruise critic app [emoji106]🏻

Agree with this! With Tapatalk, it's basically one button to upload a photo or video. On the website, it's like 5 extra steps.

Never used Tapatalk, I was going to use the cruise critic app [emoji106]🏻

I will be using cruise critic app [emoji106]

I also like that you can delete your photos from your phone right after you post them to the thread.

I take my pictures with the "Image Size" app. I then export it 800x600 and then upload to Cruise Critic. It keeps the photos from being way too big.

Edited by Yorkvillain

You can post photos directly if you use the cruise critic app on your phone??

Last day at work today wooohoooo. We will be travelling down to Southampton tomorrow. I still need to finish packing [emoji51][emoji51] But only a few bits and bobs which can be done tomorrow morning.

We are stopping in a premier in tomorrow night, I can take a few pics if you guys would like? Then heading to the ship Saturday morning. The great thing is our hotel is pretty much 2 mins away from the port [emoji106]🏻

How far are you traveling down to Southampton

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi. We are travelling down from the Midlands. We will probably stop half way for the little one to have we weeeeeeeee. Finished work today. So the holiday starts now [emoji1][emoji1]

Hi. We are travelling down from the Midlands. We will probably stop half way for the little one to have we weeeeeeeee. Finished work today. So the holiday starts now [emoji1][emoji1]

Have a great cruise looking forward to the scopes.I'm from the Midlands as well.