Tastiest drink on the cruise

I am not a big drinker myself but I usually have a couple of drinks on board. I am loving this list I will have to try some! I don't know many names for drinks so this will help. Thanks scottwe4 for posting the question!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Miami Vice...and keep 'em coming. My son had something in Jamaica called a "Bam Bam." He said it had cranberry juice and couldn't remember what else. Anyone heard of the Bam Bams?

All these drinks look absolutely amazing. We weren't going to get a drink package but now I might have to reconsider. How much are the drink packages and what do they cover? Can we will just get one package instead of both my husband and I purchasing one?

All these drinks look absolutely amazing. We weren't going to get a drink package but now I might have to reconsider. How much are the drink packages and what do they cover? Can we will just get one package instead of both my husband and I purchasing one?

You can't share drink packages. If you get caught they will cancel the package and not refund you.

You can't share package!

Beer $5.50 up

Wine $8 up

Mixed drink $8 - $16.00+

Packages Approximately: afe0f056919cd1e70cad6b6cd2bb6ac1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

On the subject of Bloody Marys.

Had the BLT Mary that wasn't too bad. True it was nothing more than the standard, but it has bacon. BACON! sorry...

ec4974c645e15c82b4b7ff771bab8ee7.jpg

Is the white thing lettuce? I it looks like whip cream in the picture, it's so white.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Torched Cherry Sangria! It's Sangria with a float of Torched Cherry Rum on top.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Torched Cherry Rum and Coke

Frozen Midori Lemonade. Tasty and pretty

Cucumber Martini

Edited by John&LaLa