Harmony Of The Seas - Maiden Voyage - Live Blog

We are on, despite our boarding time being 1pm we arrived around 11.30, ddropped the bags off (although no smart luggage tags like Anthem) and checked in with no wait then on the boat in 15 mins.

Pics are to come although can't get on wifi until I get the Internet code from the cabin when they become available at 1. The 4G on my phone is really slow at the moment so can't post the pics.

Bon Voyage! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more. :)

We are on, despite our boarding time being 1pm we arrived around 11.30, dropped the bags off (although no smart luggage tags like Anthem) and checked in with no wait then on the boat in 15 mins.

Pics are to come although can't get on wifi until I get the Internet code from the cabin when they become available at 1. The 4G on my phone is really slow at the moment so can't post the pics.

So jealous !

This will be us in 53 days.

Have a wonderful cruise and look forward to your posts.

Thank you for taking the time to do this blog - provides valuable insight for us future cruisers!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are on, despite our boarding time being 1pm we arrived around 11.30, dropped the bags off (although no smart luggage tags like Anthem) and checked in with no wait then on the boat in 15 mins.

Will be following ...Thank you for posting your adventures.

Have a wonderful cruise!

I've just edited a video of the cabin, although the upload time to YouTube is around 3 hours! This is despite the Voom internet and the file only being around 500mb.

In the interim, I'm just typing up a couple of blog posts which will be on shortly with pictures.

A couple of first impressions though is the boat doesn't seem that big. However, it does feel very, very busy and there are queues in a lot of the bars. Also at Windjammer at lunch, we were advised to go elsewhere as it was too busy, so went to the Solarium Bistro.

However, we think it will probably settle down a bit, as it is the first day the ship has ever been this full.

Would love to get confirmation of age/height restrictions on the Abyss and the big water slides, please, if you can. I have heard rumors for 44" for the Abyss, and 48" for the big water slides, so would just like confirmation from someone on board. Thanks!

My husband,son (10 yrs at travel) and I will be on the Harmony in May 2017. I have been trying to decide if superior ocean view cabin would be comfortable enough for us. The room looks bigger than the other sister ships. I thank you and look forward to reading about your journey on Harmony. I have also subscribed to your blog. Have a great time and any thoughts about the cabin would be great. Junior suite would be our alternative, but not until the price was a little bit more reasonable $1800 dollars could go a long way on something else!!

Go Blues!!!!!

Edited by sunrise314