Harmony Of The Seas - Maiden Voyage - Live Blog

Internet prices, drinks packages, Vinatges menu have been uploaded here

We are having dinner in Jamie's so pictures and menu will be uploaded shortly.

We were due to see Grease tonight, but it's cancelled as another poster mentioned earlier and Bobby Davro is on instead.

Also the water show will not be on at all during this cruise

Subscribing. Looks beautiful and fun! I almost forgot that she was sailing from Southhampton today and kept thinking : "That's mighty gray weather for Barcelona!" :p Here's hoping the rest of your trip brings more sun!

My husband,son (10 yrs at travel) and I will be on the Harmony in May 2017. I have been trying to decide if superior ocean view cabin would be comfortable enough for us. The room looks bigger than the other sister ships. I thank you and look forward to reading about your journey on Harmony. I have also subscribed to your blog. Have a great time and any thoughts about the cabin would be great. Junior suite would be our alternative, but not until the price was a little bit more reasonable $1800 dollars could go a long way on something else!!

Go Blues!!!!!

We think the cabin is a fair size, especially if you are not planning to be in there much, which I'm sure you won't be with so much to do on this ship. I would imaging not would be fine for the 3 of you unless you are used to huge rooms, but coming from the uk a number of hotels we have stayed in have smaller rooms than the cabin we are in.

We chose a cheaper cabin as we would prefer to spend the extra on drinks and dining packages etc. As for us we will benefit more from that, rather than a larger cabin.

Enjoying all the pictures and menus. Two questions. Do you have a tapas menu for Vintages and have you seen any rooms with twin beds? Wondering where the beds would placed to be separated . Thanks for all the information.

Would love to get confirmation of age/height restrictions on the Abyss and the big water slides, please, if you can. I have heard rumors for 44" for the Abyss, and 48" for the big water slides, so would just like confirmation from someone on board. Thanks!

I would like to know this as well. We are sailing in December, and my DS(8) will be crushed if he can't go on the waterslides. I would like to know before boarding so that I can manage expectations.

Have a great trip!

EDIT: I just saw the limitations in a previous post...thanks for sharing! DS will be able to do slides and Abyss, so he will be happy. Zip line will have to wait until he weighs more.

Edited by LisaT91403

Anyone know which cabin classes will hold a family of 6. I can't find max occupancy listed anywhere. Thanks

Presidential Family Suite (holds 14), Royal Family Suite, Two Bedroom Aquatheater Suite.

Internet prices, drinks packages, Vinatges menu have been uploaded here

We are having dinner in Jamie's so pictures and menu will be uploaded shortly.

We were due to see Grease tonight, but it's cancelled as another poster mentioned earlier and Bobby Davro is on instead.

Also the water show will not be on at all during this cruise

Thanks for the Internet prices - substantial saving booking in advance even with discounts.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

55865cbeb2e05361c2d5c534d8b7cdc6.jpg

View from deck 12...

Please, do you know what Boardwalk balcony number (or location) on deck 12 this is from? It looks like it might be the very last one.

Thank you for taking the time to post all the pictures and information. Very much appreciated.

~ Judy

Edited by FloridaPalms

Can you see if you can get the email for the concierge? I want to request a bungalow as a suite guest. Thanks!!

Should be [noparse]HM_Concierge01@rccl.com and HM_Concierge02@rccl.com.[/noparse]

This was posted today from someone on board.

Zip closed. Aqua theatre closed.

Abyss closed. Solarium closed. Starbucks closed Grease cancelled no hot water - Maintenence problem . ‪#‎harmony

Sounds like a couple of things all at once - inclement weather, teething (mechanical) issues and maybe some sick/injured production cast members

This was posted today from someone on board.

Zip closed. Aqua theatre closed.

Abyss closed. Solarium closed. Starbucks closed Grease cancelled no hot water - Maintenence problem . ‪#‎harmony

Hi, some of those are true, some are not from our experience.

Zip line and abyss were closed due to the rain.

Aqua theatre is closed and will remain closed for this sailing, apparently due to technical issues.

Solarium was open when we had a walk up there about 2pm.

Starbucks is open, we went into it and were dissapointed that even on the ultimate package Starbucks is not included. Starbucks was included on Anthem when we sailed on her last November.

Grease is cancelled, it's been rescheduled for Tuesday afternoon. Not sure why it was cancelled, Bobby Davro was on instead and was funny though.

No problems with hot water, had showers with no issues and in all bathrooms there has been hot water.

There are a number of maintenance issues. In Vintages earlier engineers were trying to fix the fridges. The computers also don't seem to be working, as we have had problems with dining bookings. There are also a lot of both RCI and external engineers walking round the ship.

Edited by CruisenovicesUK

Enjoying all the pictures and menus. Two questions. Do you have a tapas menu for Vintages and have you seen any rooms with twin beds? Wondering where the beds would placed to be separated . Thanks for all the information.

Sorry don't know about twin rooms but here is the tapas menu from Vintages

7554936124e99d74806c190547f5333e.jpg

Can you tell us how much it is for the Dog shack, the ice cream, the cupcake store and mini bites all cost and anything else that is on the promenade that's edible?

Edited by mamato5girls
added Mini bites and cupcake store