Harmony Of The Seas - Maiden Voyage - Live Blog

USA TODAY 90 photos of Harmony did burst my bubbles. I think I prefer the original sisters, Oasis, n Allure but I could be wrong and be WOWed again when we sail on her on Xmas. Now I can relax n not too anxious anymore. [emoji33][emoji3][emoji7]

Thanks Bob I saw that on Lloyds site, but it was a JS that they were discussing I think. Since they are much larger, I just wonder if the standard balcony cabins will also have one. On Oasis and Allure you had to pull the mattress up, but there was one behind it. Just hoping there is one near the bed on HOS as well.

Oasis and Allure have an outlet near the bed in standard balcony staterooms, so I'm guessing Harmony is similar.

Thank you for your live review, definitely following. If possible, can you find out if there are outlets over the nightstands ( what little there is) in the standard ocean view balcony cabins? This would be a huge help in knowing whether I need to pack an extension cord or not. Very jealous. I still have 183 days before I board, but whose counting.

Hi, yes can definitely find this out.

We are planning to do pictures and a video of the full cabin including all socket types / locations

Hi,

Really excited to find out your thoughts on Harmony. We go in August so the excitement is building.

We are staying in a Central Park balcony stateroom, 10229. I have read on the other 2 Oasis class ships that this has an extended balcony due to the store cupboard next door. I would be grateful if you could find out if that is also the case for the Harmony.

Thanks in advance and enjoy your trip!!!

Elaine

Nicky, would you consider joining the cabin crawl we are organising on the Roll Call for the 29th? I can give you further details by email gill at ghvanbeest dot com

Looking forward to meeting everyone then

Gill

Hi Gill, yes count us in, I responded by email too - see you on board

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Like an earlier poster, I'd like to see if the bed & couch placement pattern is the same. We always take 633 on decks 10 or 11...and definitely prefer the pattern of the bed & couch. Fingers crossed! :D

May 13th cannot come soon enough LOL!! Only 358 days from now... :rolleyes:

Hi,

Really excited to find out your thoughts on Harmony. We go in August so the excitement is building.

We are staying in a Central Park balcony stateroom, 10229. I have read on the other 2 Oasis class ships that this has an extended balcony due to the store cupboard next door. I would be grateful if you could find out if that is also the case for the Harmony.

Thanks in advance and enjoy your trip!!!

Elaine

Hi Elaine!

I am actually staying in this exact room on the 29th May for this same reason! I would be more than happy to take lots of photos for you and send them over when we get back :) feel free to send me your email address as I'm not a pro at posting photos on here - last time I tried I failed miserably haha x

So the holiday has officially started.

After a 230 mile drive down to Southampton in what was fairly heavy rain we are now at the hotel we had booked just outside Southampton.

Our taxi to the port is booked so now it's time to relax with a cold beer.

Our boarding slot is between 1 and 1.30 tomorrow, although we will probably be there slightly earlier, so will be able to get the first pictures uploaded shorty after.

We are also in our hotel in Southampton waiting for tomorrow :)

The ship mate app shows harmony in the English Channel but Navigator still in port. We saw Navigator earlier and in tiny Soithampton she looked huge so

I can't wait to see Harmony when we wake up!!!!!

Interested in knowing the weight limits on the slides and abyss and also where the mystery dining is . Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I read something online that the weight limit for abyss is 23 stone (322 pounds) but will check and find out the water slides.

What's mystery dining? It's not something I have heard of?

In answer to your other post, I'll be uploading copies of the cruise compasses to give an idea of schedules.

The Aqua Theatre will not be operational. Bobby Davro is headliner tonight; those who have Grease booked for tonight have had it moved to another date.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Edited by little britain

The Aqua Theatre will not be operational. Bobby Davro is headliner tonight; those who have Grease booked for tonight have had it moved to another date.

Bobby Davro [emoji23][emoji23]

Aqua theatre .... Not available all the cruise? If not any idea if available on 26th cruise?

Wonder why no grease

We are on, despite our boarding time being 1pm we arrived around 11.30, dropped the bags off (although no smart luggage tags like Anthem) and checked in with no wait then on the boat in 15 mins.

Pics are to come although can't get on wifi until I get the Internet code from the cabin when they become available at 1. The 4G on my phone is really slow at the moment so can't post the pics.

We are on, despite our boarding time being 1pm we arrived around 11.30, dropped the bags off (although no smart luggage tags like Anthem) and checked in with no wait then on the boat in 15 mins.

Pics are to come although can't get on wifi until I get the Internet code from the cabin when they become available at 1. The 4G on my phone is really slow at the moment so can't post the pics.

How much before were you allowed on