Majesty - 1st sailing today after drydock?

Yes, today is the first sailing after dry dock. No reports yet, other than Majesty made it back to Port Canaveral this morning and the Hotel Director says she is beautiful.

She left around 4:45 or so yesterday. She is parked in a bad spot to really watch sail away on the webcam. There are palm trees between her and the webcam and she is further away so sail away wasn't very exciting. A Disney ship left at the same time just behind her and they had a lot of great close ups there.

Someone who boarded yesterday posted saying the pool deck was not yet open, internet was working but was not very fast and the rooms did not seem to have any changes.

It will be interesting to see what those who are on her now have to say after a few days.

My dad is on the ship. I heard from him once after he got on. Said it doesn't look like they did anything? I sail next Monday so I'll have a few days to get the scoop from him when he gets back.

Would love to see your pictures if you do a review. Considering maybe a weekend cruise on Majesty after Thanksgiving. We have only done the larger ships with Royal.

My dad is on the ship. I heard from him once after he got on. Said it doesn't look like they did anything? I sail next Monday so I'll have a few days to get the scoop from him when he gets back.

A significant change is the addition of the Spashaway Bay water area for kids. That was never there before.

Would love to see your pictures if you do a review. Considering maybe a weekend cruise on Majesty after Thanksgiving. We have only done the larger ships with Royal.

I'll definitely take some photos and share :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

A significant change is the addition of the Spashaway Bay water area for kids. That was never there before.

Yeah, I'm sure he didn't even notice that with no small kids along. LOL

Yeah, I'm sure he didn't even notice that with no small kids along. LOL

I don't know how many times he has cruised on Her Majesty prior, even without kids, but it is hard to miss that big of a change. From the pictures I have seen, it appears to me that the walk over area that was between the two pools has been done away with and they perhaps made the very shallow 'wading areas' of the pools smaller to accommodate Splashaway Bay's needs.

We have done quite a few weekend cruises on Her Majesty over Thanksgiving Weekend from Miami, and ALWAYS had a good time.

We just returned today and I've started my trip report. If we left late, I didn't notice and there were no issues that they shared with the us :)

It was a great trip and I would recommend her to anyone. What a happy little ship.

Yes, she and her crew were always 'a happy little ship' even as her sisters got bigger and bigger with more "WOW" factor.

I know they didn't end up going through with a lot of the new features, but the Royal Caribbean website still shows Izumi as being on Majesty. Anyone have any idea if this was actually done? Going in June and was hoping to try the sushi.

I know they didn't end up going through with a lot of the new features, but the Royal Caribbean website still shows Izumi as being on Majesty. Anyone have any idea if this was actually done? Going in June and was hoping to try the sushi.

Chef's Table is the only specialty dining that shows up in my Cruise Planner for Majesty next month.

No Izumi :(