Enchantment notes, mid-May 2016

We will be going on the Enchantment May 28th :D

Could you tell me what night Formal Night was?

Thanks!

Always night 2 for both itineraries.

Edited by clarea

Food has been the usual in the dining room. Tonight's menu is the one that is usually the last night on a 7 nighter: the one with turkey.

I had four starters. That's "normal" for me. I LOVE the lentil soup.

One bad thing: The scallop appetizer is no longer a couple of large scallops with a sauce and chorizo. Now it is a bunch of microscopic bay scallops. Big difference, from a quality point of view.

Waiter Carlos is very good.

Carole, love reading your posts, haven't seen you since the Serenade or Allure, not sure which. Enjoy reading posts from someone that I actually know, that she knows, what's what when it comes to RCL and cruising! Enjoy and have a blast, I know you will.....K.O.:) Edited by Thetrail

Can you post up what time you docked back in to Miami and when you were allowed off the ship? We are looking at this cruise for January and are trying to time flights so any info would be appreciated along with the self disembark start time.

Thank you

Can you post up what time you docked back in to Miami and when you were allowed off the ship? We are looking at this cruise for January and are trying to time flights so any info would be appreciated along with the self disembark start time.

Thank you

Yes, I will let you know tomorrow.

If you WANT to get off early, I think that would be very easy. The problem on Friday, last turnaround day, is that people would not get the hell off my ship! I had to sit and wait quite a while.

It has been about three years, I think, since I was on a 3-nighter, but I still don't think that I have seen this before:

BOTH the Love & Marriage Show AND The Quest are tonight. :eek:

Tough to fit everything in a couple of days.

It has been about three years, I think, since I was on a 3-nighter, but I still don't think that I have seen this before:

BOTH the Love & Marriage Show AND The Quest are tonight. :eek:

Busy night for the CD, sounds like fun!

Thank you

They didn't announce express walk-off until after 7. I didn't note exactly what time, though. :(

I had an unusual experience booking a cruise on board.

Practically a throwback Thursday. ;)

I sat down. I booked the cruise. She thanked me.

Not ONCE did she tell me about the OBC, that I could choose to have it on the current cruise or on the future cruise. She didn't tell, she didn't ask, she didn't push.

That is certainly NOT what has been going on lately.

I had an unusual experience booking a cruise on board.

Practically a throwback Thursday. ;)

I sat down. I booked the cruise. She thanked me.

Not ONCE did she tell me about the OBC, that I could choose to have it on the current cruise or on the future cruise. She didn't tell, she didn't ask, she didn't push.

That is certainly NOT what has been going on lately.

So in what manner will you get it?

They didn't announce express walk-off until after 7. I didn't note exactly what time, though. :(

Thank you for the update. I know every cruise is different so will try and work out flight times.

Hope you had a great time. We've never sailed Enchantment and are boarding her after 7 nights on Reflection of the Seas. I'm sure we'll enjoy her just the same.

Thank you

Something to note... If you book an early flight you really need to be careful. I was on this same cruise and I was group 1 to get off-if I remember correctly it was later than usual, maybe 8:30 or 9am. We were called at the right time, but when we got in to the terminal there was not a single Group 1 piece of luggage on the conveyor belts. I saw 7, 12, and every other number. Quite a few people in group 1 were irritated by this. Finally someone went in back and started pulling them out from the back room one at a time by hand. Self-assist was not an option for us because I had a 3 year old and my mother over packs.

Something to note... If you book an early flight you really need to be careful. I was on this same cruise and I was group 1 to get off-if I remember correctly it was later than usual, maybe 8:30 or 9am. We were called at the right time, but when we got in to the terminal there was not a single Group 1 piece of luggage on the conveyor belts. I saw 7, 12, and every other number. Quite a few people in group 1 were irritated by this. Finally someone went in back and started pulling them out from the back room one at a time by hand. Self-assist was not an option for us because I had a 3 year old and my mother over packs.

Thank you. We always do express walk off so will make sure that we are down stairs and waiting for the disembarkation to start.

Karen

Thank you for the update. I know every cruise is different so will try and work out flight times.

Hope you had a great time. We've never sailed Enchantment and are boarding her after 7 nights on Reflection of the Seas. I'm sure we'll enjoy her just the same.

She is a fun ship. I had a great week.

They even got my points right! (JOHN!) ;)