Enchantment notes, mid-May 2016

Thanks, Carol. Going on the Enchantment with a friend in July. The stops on the food tour look great. How much walking was involved? He does have some limits. (Apparently getting in and out of a golf cart to play 18 holes isn't one of them.)

JS 8650 balcony, after Super Steward Mike brought me a lounger. (he removed it the last night)

IMG_1002_zps35dmarbt.jpg

IMG_1003_zpsdx0nzmck.jpg

IMG_1004_zpsgrk2oaql.jpg

IMG_1006_zpstqlj3h5q.jpg

And the skyline of Miami slips away:

IMG_1005_zpsao4imktw.jpg

What's up with removing lounger last night. They wanted to do that on Legend. Laura said no. ;)

I get it, but who's to say the next occupant would not appreciate it. Perhaps it's an income opportunity to supply one. ;)

Could be, but I suspect they are following a guideline given by their supervisor.

Thank you. We always do express walk off so will make sure that we are down stairs and waiting for the disembarkation to start.

Karen

Hi Karen

Found you just let you know sent you an email.

John

What's up with removing lounger last night. They wanted to do that on Legend. Laura said no. ;)

He brought it at my special request. I assume that they are not "standard" on side JS. So he removed it again at the end of my stay.

Thanks, Carol. Going on the Enchantment with a friend in July. The stops on the food tour look great. How much walking was involved? He does have some limits. (Apparently getting in and out of a golf cart to play 18 holes isn't one of them.)

You have to be mobile. There was not a lot of walking in any one stretch, but overall, we covered more than two miles. Then I walked back to the ship, but you could certainly grab a cab at that point.