PERISCOPING LIVE on RADIANCE from ALASKA May 27 - June 3 2016

Hey fellow cruise lovers, we will be traveling on the first south bound 2016 Alaskan sailing on RADIANCE OTS starting May 27; this is our fourth Alaskan Cruise with Royal in as many years.

I will be PERISCOPING LIVE throughout the cruise. Follow me on Periscope @Rich_Triplett if you want to join me on the voyage [emoji1]

DW and I are traveling with my DB and his wife and another couple. We have three D1 Balcony cabins; two are adjacent on the aft with the extra large balconies.

We will be making port calls in Seward, Hubert Glacier, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, and disembarking in Vancouver.

I hope to be able to broadcast throughout the cruise. Follow me on Periscope @Rich_Triplett now to see it all live!

RADIANCE has VOOM now (just installed during the recent "more to love" enhancements refurbishment earlier this month), so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue [emoji1]

Edited by wiiCruz2

RADIANCE has VOOM now (just installed during the recent "more to love" enhancements refurbishment earlier this month), so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue [emoji1]

Well, Royal has declared VOOM is on all ships now, but some ships have fast VOOM and some don't.

Well, Royal has declared VOOM is on all ships now, but some ships have fast VOOM and some don't.

I think they called it Voom to sell more wifi. In reality for me until OB3 is installed will I call it Voom.

I will follow along though. I love Alaska and haven been on Radiance for a long time, so I could use a holiday.

Hey fellow cruise lovers, we will be traveling on the first south bound 2016 Alaskan sailing on RADIANCE OTS starting May 27; this is our fourth Alaskan Cruise with Royal in as many years.

I will be PERISCOPING LIVE throughout the cruise. Follow me on Periscope @Rich_Triplett if you want to join me on the voyage [emoji1]

DW and I are traveling with my DB and his wife and another couple. We have three D1 Balcony cabins; two are adjacent on the aft with the extra large balconies.

We will be making port calls in Seward, Hubert Glacier, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, and disembarking in Vancouver.

I hope to be able to broadcast throughout the cruise. Follow me on Periscope @Rich_Triplett now to see it all live!

Forgot to mention, we will also be stopping in Icy Straights, Hoonah, AK

RADIANCE reports their VOOM as amenable for streaming ...

DH and I are going in August, so will be following along your review! How is the ship looking following the refurbishments? Any noteworthy updates? And is Rita's (Cantina or Crab Shack) still there or did they put in something else? We're trying the specialty restaurants on our cruise (normally do MTD but it was full), so curious as to what they now have. Thanks!

DH and I are going in August, so will be following along your review! How is the ship looking following the refurbishments? Any noteworthy updates? And is Rita's (Cantina or Crab Shack) still there or did they put in something else? We're trying the specialty restaurants on our cruise (normally do MTD but it was full), so curious as to what they now have. Thanks!

Rita's has once again be converted to Rita's Crab Shack for the 2016 Alaskan cruise season; Alaskan Brewing Co craft ale is also available on board.

@Rich_Triplett on Periscope

I will be following along! This is exciting, I have always thought about an Alaska cruise. Thank you for sharing. :)

I enjoyed your scopes from Allure this past week! Thanks for following me on Periscope @Rich_Triplett . And, I'll "sea you" again this coming week [emoji3]

Forgot to mention, we will also be stopping in Icy Straights, Hoonah, AK

RADIANCE reports their VOOM as amenable for streaming ...

We did Southbound from Seward on Radiance last May and loved it! I will love remembering it through your scopes. Highlight of our cruise was Icy Straights, especially the zip line.

We did Southbound from Seward on Radiance last May and loved it! I will love remembering it through your scopes. Highlight of our cruise was Icy Straights, especially the zip line.

Yep! We did the first south bound sailing last year too. Indeed the Zipliner at Icy Straights was fun! Will definitely do that again [emoji2].

Follow me on Periscope @Rich_Triplett for my LIVE review on RADIANCE in ALASKA.

We are on this exact itinerary and ship, only 1 year after you (May 26 2017).

Will be following here but I am unable to get Periscope. Will there be any way to view your live reports elsewhere?

Feel free to submit any questions in advance, and I'll try to address them during my LIVE BROADCASTS and REVIEWs May 27 - June 3 2016.

RADIANCE OTS

Cruise Itinerary

FRI 27 MAY SEWARD, ALASKA

SAT 28 MAY HUBBARD GLACIER (CRUISING)

SUN 29 MAY JUNEAU, ALASKA

MON 30 MAY SKAGWAY, ALASKA

TUE 31 MAY ICY STRAIT POINT, ALASKA

WED 01 JUN KETCHIKAN, ALASKA

THU 02 JUN INSIDE PASSAGE (CRUISING)

FRI 03 JUN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA

Follow me on PERISCOPE @Rich_Triplett to watch LIVE REVIEWS or watch online at http://www.periscope.tv/Rich_Triplett

Feel free to submit any questions in advance, and I'll try to address them during my LIVE BROADCASTS and REVIEWs May 27 - June 3 2016.

I would love to get a pick of any Alaska specific scrapbooking kits that are offered for sale on the Radiance OTS. They would be in the photo shop or in the craft area (where they make jewelry, cards, etc.)