Can you cancel the drink package?

If you book on line and decide later that you changed your mind, can you get a refund on the drink package?

Yes, you can get a refund to your credit card up to some number of days before the cruise, something like 4 days.

But you will have the correct answers.

And the neat thing is Bob's answers are correct and do not contain his opinions. I only have 29 cruises to date and do not have the knowledge Bob has. 15 of my cruises are with Celebrity and only 6 to date with Royal. Excellent job, Bob.

And the neat thing is Bob's answers are correct and do not contain his opinions. I only have 29 cruises to date and do not have the knowledge Bob has. 15 of my cruises are with Celebrity and only 6 to date with Royal. Excellent job, Bob.

If you want an opinion, ask me how I feel about the balcony staterooms and Solarium pool on Oasis class!:p

If you want an opinion, ask me how I feel about the balcony staterooms and Solarium pool on Oasis class!:p

That's ok Bob. I prefer your facts, I think. So many of the questions you answer are readily available on Frequently Asked Questions, if people would just look and read....but then you wouldn't have a job. lol Keep up the good job.

No, they would not like me on their payrolll because I would not make up stories.;)

You're welcome.

Hey Bob-Very off-topic but I couldn't resist. today's story. Went to the website to look at some cruises and every – and I mean every cruise from now through late 2017 was showing sold out. I called RCCL to get a quote for a cruise for this September and December 2016. When I mentioned that the website may have an issue because it was showing every cruise is sold out on the website, the agent told me that 95% of all of their cruises between now and the end of the year are already sold out! I then asked her for the cruise pricing in September and two in December (which were all showing as sold out,) and she proceeds to give me a price for several different cabin categories for each cruise. What? Thought she just told me the "sold out" was not a website glitch but an actual sold out.

I wonder who makes the stuff up?

Marci

... I wonder who makes the stuff up? ...

I don't know Marci, but a good imagination and the ability to make up stuff on the fly seems to be requirements to work in Royal's CSR department.