Harmony of the Seas Puzzle Room: Escape the Rubicon

Has anyone failed to complete it? I have seen this posted in several message strings here on CC and everyone seems to be completing it on time. Most shore based rooms such as this have a less than 50% success rate. Someone on board now said the success rate was only 30% but it seems much higher as everyone posting has said they completed on time. Hate to think they dummied it down. :rolleyes:

I know friends who didn't complete it.... perhaps they were too embarrassed to post [emoji56]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know friends who didn't complete it.... perhaps they were too embarrassed to post [emoji56]

Sort of the reverse of someone having a good cruise - there's very few threads like that, mostly complaints threads. Very few would come on a thread an and announce they failed.

By "book online" do you mean using the Royal IQ app or using their website? I can't seem to figure out where I can book this in the Cruise Planner?

IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO BOOK THROUGH THE CRUISE PLANNER!!!

According to C&A, they removed it from the cruise planner. To book it, you now have to do it after you board the ship.

You could get a jump on everyone if you have the Royal IQ app and can get the ship WiFi signal in terminal 18 at checkin.

I have tried doing that before on the Quantum and Anthem Cruises. Could not connect until after I was on the ship. I will try while in The Terminal but not too hopeful. We have a 10:30 boarding time, so hopefully I will be able to get it done before it books up.

Could not connect until after I was on the ship. I will try while in The Terminal but not too hopeful.

You'd probably have to be around a window pointing at the ship or some place away from all the metal in the terminal to have a hope of picking up the WiFi signal form the ship. You'd probably have a better chance outside of the terminal than inside.

Wow! That's amazing! (although in a way, you kind of missed out on some of the fun, only being in there 18 minutes). That's truly impressive though ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was also in this group.

We now hold the World Record. The crew member was literally stunned.

r

Congratulations!

Just curious, had anyone in the group done it before?

Wow! That's amazing! (although in a way, you kind of missed out on some of the fun, only being in there 18 minutes). That's truly impressive though ;)

Isn't that the time remaining out of the 60 minutes, not the solve time?

Isn't that the time remaining out of the 60 minutes, not the solve time?

Yes, that was the time left. Nearly nineteen minutes. The world record. We got the lights on to start with in about 5 minutes, apparently that normally takes 15 minutes on average to work out.

r

Congratulations!

Just curious, had anyone in the group done it before?

Nobody had done it before. My partner and I do land based ones occasionally, so kind of knew what we were getting ourselves into.

I think the crew member was thrilled she got to take her lunch break 15 minutes early.

• 3 months later...

How strict are they on the 14yr age minimum? My 12yr old son was looking forward to the escape game as he has done several in Tampa and has completed several escape apps on his phone. Do they make exceptions ever onboard?

You can take a picture of the clock at ANY TIME as it counts down to zero. The attendant finishes the mission for all "crews" so that every group can take a picture that says "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED". There is no correlation between that the countdown clock and the mission accomplished clock. After you leave the ship, and you never see your "crew mates/ mission crew again, you can say anything you want.

Does it really matter, as long as you had fun ? We got 5 extra minutes to finish it and felt just as happy as if we did it in 30. AND WE GOT THE LIGHTS ON IN UNDER 3 MINUTES! That wasn't the "part" that slowed us down! Lol !

• 10 months later...

We will be on the Harmony at the end of January and I went to the online cruise planner to book this attraction. It was easy to find, under "onboard activities" (where you can also book the All Access Tour, Flow Rider lessons...).

The price is now $19.99 per adult! I think that is a bit much. I was ok with an additional charge when it was under $10, less than a drink and lasted longer, but almost $40 for the two of us? No way....

The price is now $19.99 per adult! I think that is a bit much. I was ok with an additional charge when it was under $10, less than a drink and lasted longer, but almost $40 for the two of us? No way....

WOW!! We are in agreement with you.....another hefty 'upcharge'......$60 for the 3 of us.....NOT!! (for a lesser fee we would want to do this tho..uggghh)