Grandeur of the Seas Review with Pictures- May 12, 2016

Anna, did you see any drink cards being offered during the week? I apologize if this question was asked already.

We were on this cruise and I do not recall any.

The Grandeur staff is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see them again next June.

We just returned from Grandeur yesterday, 6/4/16. Different itinerary - but absolutely loved all the ship photos. Felt like we were still on the ship.

Thanks so much - awesome job.

We are headed out on this same itinerary on August 18th. Thanks for the review. I am hoping we may have a bit better weather as long as we don't run into a hurricane in the Atlantic. Thanks for the review. Loved the pictures. This is our first cruise as Diamond Members. We are looking forward to the new "Diamond Perks." We are in cabin 8549. It is an inside but as you said, you are seldom in the cabin. We would rather have an inside and cruise yearly than to have a balcony and only cruise occasionally.

I love seeing pictures of the "worst ship in the fleet".

We will be on her Halloween this year! ;)

I apologize if I missed something but who said it was the worst ship in the fleet? I've never sailed on her (will in August) but I'm unsure why this was said.

I apologize if I missed something but who said it was the worst ship in the fleet? I've never sailed on her (will in August) but I'm unsure why this was said.

Lol. He was being sarcastic. He loves the ship. If you look at his signature you will see that he has been on the Grandeur a million times.

Thank you all for all of the comments!

Anna, thank you for taking the time to do this review! You didn't happen to walk by the adventure ocean area, did you? We are going on Grandeur next month and I'm trying to find out if there's one of those Pets at Sea / Build a critter things on the ship. Again, thank you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I did walk by that area a few times. I remember seeing the entrance to Adventure Ocean, as well as the entrance to the arcade, but I didn't go inside either. I don't think I saw anything about pets at sea, but I wasn't paying that much attention either.

I believe somebody asked me about the cruise compasses and the menus. I do have pictures of all of those, and I'd love to upload them for anybody who wants them. I don't particularly want to make a bunch of posts with the pictures in them, so if anybody has an easier way for me to share them (like posting the link to a photobucket album), then I'm willing to do that. I can upload all of the pictures here if that's the only way. I'll be out of town tomorrow, but, after that, I should be able to upload those pictures.

I did walk by that area a few times. I remember seeing the entrance to Adventure Ocean, as well as the entrance to the arcade, but I didn't go inside either. I don't think I saw anything about pets at sea, but I wasn't paying that much attention either.

I believe somebody asked me about the cruise compasses and the menus. I do have pictures of all of those, and I'd love to upload them for anybody who wants them. I don't particularly want to make a bunch of posts with the pictures in them, so if anybody has an easier way for me to share them (like posting the link to a photobucket album), then I'm willing to do that. I can upload all of the pictures here if that's the only way. I'll be out of town tomorrow, but, after that, I should be able to upload those pictures.

Thank you for checking on the Pets at sea, and I believe I may speak for a LOT of people when i say that we would be very, very grateful for the compass! You are the best!

I would love to see the copies of the compasses for the cruise!

Edited by psuzebra
d

I can upload all of the cruise compasses tomorrow. Would I be allowed to post a link to a Photobucket album here?

Thanks for taking us along! You have certainly earned perfect weather on your next cruise.

Good luck with your work promotion. :)

Thank you!

Thank you for your beautiful pictures and lovely review. We've never been on the Grandeur but we are:) looking forward to it. Your pictures made me even more excited. What kind of camera did you use? Your pictures are so professional looking made me feel like I was on the ship. Thanks again.

Thanks also for the great review and pictures! We are sailing on Lady G next Thursday and can't wait :)

Since it was a 9 day cruise (as will ours be), were there 3 formal nights?

I'd love to see the cruise compasses, too. Thank you :):)

My husband and I have only sailed on Celebrity which we love. However, in August we will sail on this ship for a quick 5-day cruise out of Baltimore. I can't thank you enough for your wonderful and informative review. The pictures were excellent and now I have a much better feel for this ship. Again, thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...