Booking Specialty Dining in Advance

Bogie Man

I saw a discount exactly once. It was for the Tamarind on day one. The women from the Tamarind came around to out table by the Lido pool bar. That's the only time I ever saw a discount being offered. 

1 hour ago, Iamthesea said:

Everyone for lunch in the MDR on embarkation?   That's interesting, but not very special for Mariners.  Seems that would make the dining room more crowded, and with slow service.

It didn't really seem to make much of a difference in the crowd size. Everyone who has sailed on one of the Carnival family of cruise lines before is one star. Add in anyone who has sailed with HAL before and you're not really excluding that many people. 

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 1:39 PM, Alberta Quilter said:

Yes, it's way too early for booking specialty dining. I would try again in a few months, maybe at the six month mark. You could also check your roll call as some posters will post there if they notice the reservations are up for booking.

A word of caution though: I've noticed that there can be delays for PG reservations for cruises early in the year as HAL needs to renew the license for Le Cirque every year or two.

Is LeCirque still available on some ships?  I thought that Rudi's Sel de Mer had replaced it.  I liked LeCirque better...

13 minutes ago, BJzink said:

Is LeCirque still available on some ships?  I thought that Rudi's Sel de Mer had replaced it.  I liked LeCirque better...

Le Cirque is gone. The post you quoted from is well over 2 years old.