Flying to your cruise?

since they bought Airtran they don't have much to offer from Philly anymore.:(

Thanks for the heads up though. I hope it helps somebody.:)

Bill

Bill, I am not sure what you mean, as I have been very happy with the frequency and pricing of most of SW's routes from PHL.

DW and I did well yesterday in getting our STL to HOU (Hobby) for under $11 by using credit from our SJU to STL trip this past March. It was $107 per person 1 way. It usually ranged $168-$200 on the lowest fare range. :D

Bill, I am not sure what you mean, as I have been very happy with the frequency and pricing of most of SW's routes from PHL.

Now only 5 flights to pick from from PHL to FLL and only 2 nonstop and they are priced a little high for my taste.

We are going November 26th and returning December 4th.

On November 26th the flight to FLL is $308 pp if I choose to fly at 5:25am or $248 pp if I wait until the next nonstop flight at 3:15pm.

Coming back to PHL from FLL on December 4th the only nonstop flight is at 7:10pm at $163 pp. With my wife having to get up at 6am the next morning for work that is not very convenient but at least it's priced well.

I still think $411 pp is expensive especially for Southwest. Might have to pay it though as there aren't many choices.

If I was booking air today I would book Jetblue going down at 7am for $178 and probably Southwest coming back at 7:10pm for $163pp.

Bill

Southwest is having a pretty big sale right now.

Today through Thursday. (6/7-6/9)

I'll have to watch for the next one, I did see pretty good fares from CMH to SJU, but I won't see mine till around Nov.