Alfredo's Pizza

lovevacadays

I have not sailed on a Princess ship with Alfredo's. I'm so excited that on my next cruise which is on the Regal I will get to try Alfredo's. Since I am traveling with folks who are not Platinum or Elite I will wait with them to board. I'm thinking of suggesting getting a salad at the IC and taking it to Alfredo's to combine something from their menu. I love what I see on the Alfredo's menu and I think most of my party will. My darling niece, though, is a pretty plain eater. Does anyone know if you can order plain cheese or pepperoni pizza at Alfredo's?

As a picky eater too, I was able to order a ham, cheese and pineapple only pizza...yummy!

However...if they had pepperoni, sausage, mushroom and black olive pizza available, I'd be double Elite right now!:D

Edited by MTJSR

I have not sailed on a Princess ship with Alfredo's. I'm so excited that on my next cruise which is on the Regal I will get to try Alfredo's. Since I am traveling with folks who are not Platinum or Elite I will wait with them to board. I'm thinking of suggesting getting a salad at the IC and taking it to Alfredo's to combine something from their menu. I love what I see on the Alfredo's menu and I think most of my party will. My darling niece, though, is a pretty plain eater. Does anyone know if you can order plain cheese or pepperoni pizza at Alfredo's?

Yes you can.

Since you will be waiting for your friends to board,Alfredo's is a is a somewhat well kept secret of a place to eat on embarkation day. Most folks will head for the buffet by passing Alfredo's completely. As others have said, I am sure that your neice will find plenty to eat.

It seems to be the case that, while Alfredo's menu doesn't mention pepperoni (I guess it is just too "low class" for them) they do have it and will make a pepperoni pizza if that's what you order. Go ahead and order what you like. They will accommodate your wishes. You won't be the only ones with this request. :)

I was on the Regal in May and they do indeed have pepperoni. Just tell them what you want on your pizza and they will make It as long as they have the ingredients (pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and bell peppers for me :) ) I love Alfredos and wish it was on all ships

Wow....I really wish that Alfredos on the Grand had that menu. They only had 4 different pizzas to choose from ... no salads whatsoever.

What is the menu on the Grand? I've never been on a ship with an Alfredo's and will be on the Grand in August. Is Alfredo's on the Grand open on embarcation day for lunch?

What is the menu on the Grand? I've never been on a ship with an Alfredo's and will be on the Grand in August. Is Alfredo's on the Grand open on embarcation day for lunch?

We are on her again in August as well....maybe the same cruise??

I just remember there were 4 different pizzas available .... and that was it. Maybe a couple other options but I don't eat red meat so that left me a choice of one type of pizza, which I thought was flavorless. I asked if they had a salad available and they din't. I much prefer, if I am going to consume the calories found in pizza, to get it from the place by the pool. Many love Alfredos ... I was completely non-impressed on the Grand....so much so, I had to go over to the International Cafe for something to eat after my DH finished his lunch. It was a one and one for me. I think I have been to Alfredos on their older ships and absolutely loved it. I was disappointed it was not the same menu as they had on the Sky or the Sun Class ships.

Maybe they will share in this same menu as on the Regal ...one could only hope!!

I just remember there were 4 different pizzas available .... and that was it. Maybe a couple other options but I don't eat red meat so that left me a choice of one type of pizza, which I thought was flavorless. I asked if they had a salad available and they din't. I much prefer, if I am going to consume the calories found in pizza, to get it from the place by the pool. Many love Alfredos ... I was completely non-impressed on the Grand....so much so, I had to go over to the International Cafe for something to eat after my DH finished his lunch. It was a one and one for me. I think I have been to Alfredos on their older ships and absolutely loved it. I was disappointed it was not the same menu as they had on the Sky or the Sun Class ships.

Maybe they will share in this same menu as on the Regal ...one could only hope!!

I don't think Alfredos is on all the ships you mentioned. It is only on a few. royal and Regal have a larger menu than the Grand.

Edited by dickinson

It doesn't matter which ship you are on, just ignore the pizza menu in Alfredos and tell the waiter what toppings you want. He will tell you if its not available.

I don't know why they can't list a "make your own" and list what is available to add

Edited by DougH

Cruise Raider - We're on the August 9 sailing. How about you? We've been to Alaska many times, cruise and land, but this is our first time to go from San Francisco and on the Grand.

Edited by RSF Cruiser