Embarkation deck?

rmorlock

I am going to be on the Carnival Legend to Alaska for my first cruise and will be taking my parents along. My mother has some mobility issues, but in general can walk and take elevators fine. We are on deck 5, fairly close to the elevators.

When we get on the ship for the first time, what deck will we be on? Is if Deck 4, the main deck? Is it the same for shore excursions? We will be leaving from Seattle if that matters.

Thanks

I am going to be on the Carnival Legend to Alaska for my first cruise and will be taking my parents along. My mother has some mobility issues, but in general can walk and take elevators fine. We are on deck 5, fairly close to the elevators.

When we get on the ship for the first time, what deck will we be on? Is if Deck 4, the main deck? Is it the same for shore excursions? We will be leaving from Seattle if that matters.

Thanks

You may also want to post this on the Carnival forum where there is a better chance of reaching folks who may have direct experience:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Edited by clarea

You should enter the ship on Promenade Deck 2

To go onshore you leave either from Promenade Deck 2 or Deck A, near medical.

Might want to ask for wheelchair assistance for embarkation as the gangways can be long and steep.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On Legend you board on deck 2 at embarkation. At your port stops you will either exit using deck 2 or through the ports on A level whihc is 1.5 decks below deck 2. There are no other places to board Legend.