2 Elites in one cabin...2 bar setups?

califgary

It's more than just being "fair" or "unfair". It has to do with being competitive in the business. This is an area where Celebrity wins big over Princess. On Celebrity, EACH elite member gets a cocktail reception each evening, and breakfast is served at the Captain's Club Lounge with bloody mary and mimosa (versus no private breakfast on Princess).

Does Celebrity allow advancement through the loyalty levels be counting either the number of days or the number of cruises as does Princess?

Tom

In my little bag there was Lotus spa shampoo, conditioner, hand lotion, eye mask as well as the other items in your photo. Always received the same contents in the little yellow bag since becoming elite.

When Princess installed the dispensers in the shower, they stopped having the Lotus Spa shampoo and conditioner for elites once any supply of those little bottles was used up.

How recent was the cruise that you received the shampoo and the conditioner in your little bag?

When Princess installed the dispensers in the shower, they stopped having the Lotus Spa shampoo and conditioner for elites once any supply of those little bottles was used up.

How recent was the cruise that you received the shampoo and the conditioner in your little bag?

We had a tube (not the old eucalyptus scented little bottles) of Lotus Spa shampoo & one of conditioner on the Crown in April in the bag of upgraded toiletries.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Last month on Regal in the Baltics.

We are fairly new to being Elite and realized after our Transatlantic last fall (our 16th cruise) that we did not get the upgraded amenities. So on our Hawaiin cruise this spring, none in the stateroom again, so we asked our steward and he delivered the little sheer bag with these items plus one more. It was a tube of hand lotion just like the ones that are always available. After using it a couple of times and commenting on the difference in consistency i looked a little closer and realized I had been moisturizing my arms and legs with hair conditioner, lol!

Has anyone else had conditioner in theirs? It was quite good and would mean one less thing to pack if it is included or was mine just a fluke?

How funny. We also had a tube on hair conditioner in our amenity pack on our recent Diamond cruise. Like you, I thought it was hand lotion, until I looked at the label. :eek: