2 Elites in one cabin...2 bar setups?

califgary

We've been two elites for quite some time. We receive 20 mini bar items per cruise. You can change the pre selection by calling room service. We order 10 Perrier and 10 Sprite Zeros.

We're on two btbs 28 days total in both 2017 and 2018. Each is actually four seven day itineraries, so the mini bar is set up every seven days giving us 20 beverages X 4 = 80. That's a lot of drinks. You may also exchange a mini bar set up for 2 coffee cards.

Edited by Zooguy

2 elites but just one bar setup. Same setup if there is only one elite. The only time there is more is if elites are in a suite. Then one setup for being elite and one setup for being in a suite.

• Like 1

I don't think one bar setup is fair for 2 elite passengers. Two platinum members get two separate free internet accounts, right?

Yes, each Platinum/Elite passenger gets the internet credit.

There is also one Loyalty OBC per cabin.

2 elites get 2 internet packages as well. The perks are however Princess chooses to distribute them--whether any individual likes or dislikes how they are done is not really an issue for them.

I don't "like" that my stockholder credit on a 11+9 B2B is $50 less than it would have been on a 20 night cruise....but so what? Princess didn't ask me to like it and they gave me what they said they would give. And this could not be booked as a single cruise.

There is also one Loyalty OBC per cabin.

That is not true if you are not married and the same address. Friends with different last names and different addresses get their own loyalty credit.

It is a marriage penalty unfortunately.

There is one bar setup for each cabin that has at least one elite member. Only those in full suites get second bar setup. Each pax that is platinum or elite is given free internet minutes. On B2B and more, each segment is given the perks.

I don't think one bar setup is fair for 2 elite passengers. Two platinum members get two separate free internet accounts, right?

Look at it this way.

Since there are two of everything in the setup, each elite is getting their share.

If there is only one elite in the cabin, the elite is getting twice his/her share.

I read on CC that you can exchange your elite mini bar setup for 2 coffee cards. If there is one Elite and one Platinum in the same cabin, and there is a mini bar setup, when you exchange the setup for coffee card, do you get 2 free coffee cards or just one coffee card? Thank you.

I read on CC that you can exchange your elite mini bar setup for 2 coffee cards. If there is one Elite and one Platinum in the same cabin, and there is a mini bar setup, when you exchange the setup for coffee card, do you get 2 free coffee cards or just one coffee card? Thank you.

The setup is worth 2 coffee cards regardless.

That is not true if you are not married and the same address. Friends with different last names and different addresses get their own loyalty credit.

It is a marriage penalty unfortunately.

Hubby and I are married but have different last names (same address). We get two loyalty credits and two invites to the Captain's Circle party ... still have never won the bottle of champagne though. :o

A solo elite in a cabin paying costs as if there were two in the cabin paying for food for two,Not fair.........Its just hard luck for you and for the solo.Those are the rulings of the cruise Company.Will enjoy the bar set up no share, though the two coffee cards will just about cover my cruise....:);)