Escape Vibe Club Question

Hi. I feel like I read somewhere that you can purchase a one day pass to Vibe. Anyone know if that is true? I know you can book the week for $99, but I feel like I've heard of a one day pass for $25. Also, when booking vibe does everyone in the party need to be present, or could I get passes for everyone with me? Last question, where do I go to book Vibe passes once boarding. Guest services, or somewhere else?

Just watched the video of Vibe .... looks amazing :D. We usually stay away from the main pool areas, except on days in port when it's less crowded, otherwise enjoy the adult area at Spice. Trying to decide on Vibe or take our chances on crowds around the Spice area. Thoughts ?? Opinions ?? :confused:

Just watched the video of Vibe .... looks amazing :D. We usually stay away from the main pool areas, except on days in port when it's less crowded, otherwise enjoy the adult area at Spice. Trying to decide on Vibe or take our chances on crowds around the Spice area. Thoughts ?? Opinions ?? :confused:

In my opinion, if you can get passes, it is worth every penny for Vibe.

To get a Vibe Pass you muss be an early Bird.

Early Embarking, fast to be at Headliners but: its the real deal ! Every Member will get an extra Card to open the door, and also get an orange bracelet.

Just in the Headliners you also can reservate all your dining options.

Vibe is a smooth relaxing area, without any hurry or that towel behavior at 5 or 6 o´clock am (that chair belongs...)

There is no Towel-List (in/out) like at the big pool, you get as much as you want or need.

The 3 R´s are great bartenders ( Rommelin, Roberto, Renato) - they all take care of all you guys in the best way you can imagine.

That area is only for adults, no childs, no party sound, more silence, private, relaxing, bar-games (shot o´clock)...., its windy, its hot, its different

If you can, get a pass, you will love it

Edited by PTF2000

Private, adults only area on Getaway, Breakaway and Escape. Limited to very few people.

Thanks, thats my video.....and YES the Vibe is worth every penny of that $99 if you want some peace and quite

Thanks !!! I'm pretty sold on the Vibe idea. Just that mad rush to be one of lucky ones worries me. Our flight gets in at around 10:00 so we will probably be there to board at a crowded time :( But it's worth a try ??? If nothing else, maybe we can do a day-pass on one of the days in port. This may be a silly question, but is there a cooling off area at Vibe similar to the Grotto at Spice ?

Definitely worth it to us! We were also turned off by all the talk of the mad rush to Headliner's. Almost changed our plans and arrived later. We were among the first ones on board and the mad rush wasn't that bad. Some fast walkers, but no one pushed us aside :).

Cooling off - there is a misting area with two loungers, a shower and a hot tub (I know that's not cooling, but sometimes just getting wet helps!).

I am considering the Vibe for our Feb. cruise on the Escape. But I need a shaded lounger. From pictures I have seen, there does not seem to be much shade in Vibe. Can anyone let me know if there are some shaded loungers in vibe? Thanks for the help.

Edited by newbe dave

I am considering the Vibe for our Feb. cruise on the Escape. But I need a shaded lounger. From pictures I have seen, there does not seem to be much shade in Vibe. Can anyone let me know if there are some shaded loungers in vibe? Thanks for the help.

There is only shade when the umbrellas are up. However, due to wind, they aren't up very often. You can get shade while sitting at the bar, but that's pretty much it. I suppose there would be some shade right against the buildings either early morning or late afternoon, depending on which direction the ship is sailing.

The umbrellas were up every day but one on our 7-day from Miami.

There are also a handful of clamshell loungers by the tubs--reservable for an extra fee (I think it was $325/wk, don't quote the number...).

There are also a handful of clamshell loungers by the tubs--reservable for an extra fee (I think it was $325/wk, don't quote the number...).

There are no clam shells on the Escape, so I'm not sure what you saw. Perhaps a different ship? They asked about shade on the Escape.

Umbrellas will vary based on the wind. They were up for a total of about 3 hours one day only on our recent 7 day cruise from Miami. It's wise not to count on them for shade.

There is only shade when the umbrellas are up. However, due to wind, they aren't up very often. You can get shade while sitting at the bar, but that's pretty much it. I suppose there would be some shade right against the buildings either early morning or late afternoon, depending on which direction the ship is sailing.

Thank you very much for the answer. I will just have to think if the rest of the Vibe perks are work it. They probably are.

No private loungers on Escape. Gets shaded on double loungers in late day by misters. In March umbrellas were up about half the time. Wind was a problem. If you are not in the haven/suite or priority boarding or group 1 I highly doubt you will get in. I think they sell 80 wristbands.