10 drink card ?

Anyone know if the card can be used on another cruise, like a B2B. I know each B2B is a separate cruise, but how do they know when I purchased the card? It is not date stamped.

Thanks M

I agree Marci, I don't know how they would know, unless they date stamp the card, which I've not seen yet. I suppose if you use it on the second cruise, and they have not started selling the card on that cruise yet, someone might be a bit confused, but I would bet that the bar servers would not care much.

Anyone know if the card can be used on another cruise, like a B2B. I know each B2B is a separate cruise, but how do they know when I purchased the card? It is not date stamped.

Thanks M

FYI, the rfid chip in the coke cup is often programmed for two weeks, great for B2B. [emoji33]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

The 10 drink card is like a punch card. It even says it can be used by friends or family! They just punch a hole or mark 1 drink off at a time!

Yup.

ad909edb9dbc9e5a4e83071a3fca9b7f.jpg

As far as using it on another cruise, I would only use it on the last couple of days since that is when they usually sell them. Using them on day 1 or day 2 may set off some red flags.

Yup.

As far as using it on another cruise, I would only use it on the last couple of days since that is when they usually sell them. Using them on day 1 or day 2 may set off some red flags.

Thanks yorkvillan and Bob. I recall seeing them a few days into the sailings. I'll keep a watch and won't use any leftover punches ( hmmmm left over punches - now that I think about it - I doubt it) till I see them for sale. My luck, the card design will change in between my B2B!

Thanks and Cheers!

I agree Marci, I don't know how they would know, unless they date stamp the card, which I've not seen yet. I suppose if you use it on the second cruise, and they have not started selling the card on that cruise yet, someone might be a bit confused, but I would bet that the bar servers would not care much.

Bob, the way it has been explained to me by staff twice now on 2 different cruises (what that's worth?). The drink punch card start selling when they no longer let you buy a drink package for the number of days left on the cruise. i.e. on a 7 night cruise they will no longer allow you to buy a drink package for the remaining days on day 5, so that is when they start selling the drink punch cards. will continue to monitor personally to see if that holds up. Of course each ship seems to run a little different on many stages so could be some flex there.