Problem making final payment

has anybody ever had problems making their final payments on the Royal website? I am trying to make the final payment and it keeps telling my credit card number is incorrect. It most certainly is not, and it is not expired. It is the same card I used to pay the deposit a couple months back... Anybody experienced this before?

Could not pay off my August cruise online, which was the very first time I could not do

it. In my case it was because I linked my B2B, which I won't do again. :(

Indeed was very, very simple to just call customer service to pay it off. They are

only too happy to take your credit card number. ;)

My final payment to RCI is something I prefer to do with a real live person on the phone...and before I do I go over the booking details one last time and have them check to see if there is "any" other perhaps missed discount that would apply...(me miss a discount :D)...then I'm good to go ;)

My final payment to RCI is something I prefer to do with a real live person on the phone...and before I do I go over the booking details one last time and have them check to see if there is "any" other perhaps missed discount that would apply...(me miss a discount :D)...then I'm good to go ;)

And then I ask them to email the guest copy of my receipt showing a zero balance and to also email the receipt for perks and gift certificates that don't show up on the receipt and for a receipt for additional purchases that don't show up on the original receipt such as purchase for flowers in the cabin.

I cant log into my account with my password which I know is correct. I have to use the link from an email password reset to get in ! At the moment " My calender " is now totally blank ( same as others report ) RCCL have one of the worst websites ive come across

And then I ask them to email the guest copy of my receipt showing a zero balance and to also email the receipt for perks and gift certificates that don't show up on the receipt and for a receipt for additional purchases that don't show up on the original receipt such as purchase for flowers in the cabin.

That's pretty much how we roll. The one time my final invoice wasn't in my email by the time I hung up, I called back within 5 minutes and another rep sent it.

has anybody ever had problems making their final payments on the Royal website? I am trying to make the final payment and it keeps telling my credit card number is incorrect. It most certainly is not, and it is not expired. It is the same card I used to pay the deposit a couple months back... Anybody experienced this before?

Been there, done that. Just call and make the payment.. It's worth it for the peace of mind.

• 2 months later...
Is it an issue to make a final payment with a different credit card used to make the original deposit? For some reason, Royal's site keeps telling me I have the wrong info on my card.

Should not be a problem, we've used multiple credit cards without an issue.

Should not be a problem, we've used multiple credit cards without an issue.

Thanks for the response. I can't imagine what the issue is though. The card is far from expired and we are entering the correct info. Of course, the offices are closed tonight, so can't do it over the phone.