July 9th Oasis of the Seas in Action

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WINNINGS!!!!

And if I may ask what kind of machine were you playing......................

Not that it would be lucky on the Allure, just saying:D

Love the review, keep it coming.

Enjoy

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WINNINGS!!!!

And if I may ask what kind of machine were you playing......................

Not that it would be lucky on the Allure, just saying:D

Love the review, keep it coming.

Enjoy

This is the machine

And I hope you win big!

85bc24caddb5d29a0a525b1cfa5b483a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I agree!!! But be sure to watch your sodium :)

Nice review

That's my sister who eat it. She's at the age where she can eat whatever she wants. [emoji12] Me not so much. I pick the healthier options when possible.

Day 2 in Review:

Today was Nassau, Bahamas. We had to be at the station at 745 for an 8 o'clock departure per our ticket.

We headed to Starbucks for a quick drink and snack. There were a lot of people there with the Royal Replenish and Ultimate package who were surprised it was not included.

We headed down. The line was long but very quick. We met at station one which was about 2 min walk. We waited until about 815 to walk to the boat which was at the end of the pier. It was a long walk there. We got on the boat and were on it for about 30 minutes.

1375242606bbd9f452ede1d9db47a919.jpg

We arrived at Blue Lagoon. The water is the clearest I've seen.

a8eef4688bcfd42e134e4aa40bd377c2.jpg

The encounter was fun. I expected a bit more from it. More touching and interacting but either way it was a cool experience with sea lions. Although I have no photos of them, I do of dolphins as they were there as well.

2adb8f2f419fa9108db6aa14f35765d8.jpg

When we got back, we went straight for lunch. We went to (idk the name) the pizza place. We created our own and it was pretty good.

Then we happened to walk by the spa and saw they were running a special for "Top to Toe" so we signed up for that. It was absolutely amazing and so relaxing. Very good.

18e5162e4e8cd95d552e73da166c838f.jpg

Tonight was formal night! We dressed in the middle I would say. We saw a few ball gowns. Many dresses and then people with ripped jeans and flip flops. We wore dress pants, heals, and nice top and felt we were dressed appropriately.

f63e81e48468ff306d205b0aad01c380.jpg

Our waitress was fantastic tonight. We arrived at 830 and left at 925! Great dinner.

For an appetizer I had the Roasted Carrot salad. I did not like this. The arugula had the chemically taste and I found it inedible. My sister had the seafood pastry which she loved.

fb3381beee8acf9038bbfef66cc3a55f.jpg

95ed30cb2a10c1a18ffb98fb6aa710b3.jpg

And for dinner I had the Mahi Mahi which was also very good.

3313d5c9da6d527fab54c5c6feba5e8b.jpg

Although we did not order dessert, here is the menu.

ea0d1707966ebbbd1be264b635acf114.jpg

We had reservations at the comedy club at 1030. The show was okay. This is why. The introduction who was a royal Caribbean worker, was HILARIOUS! The two comedians...were not. But we did laugh and have a good time.

Waking up early and spending the day in the sun drained us and we are going to bed now.

Anyone want to tell us what animal this is??!

7df0f2ec8e3d372068ec27b481a487dd.jpg

Tomorrow..Day 3: Day at sea, MDR breakfast, mud bath, love and marriage, Izumi lunch, and more.

Day 2 in Review:

Today was Nassau, Bahamas. We had to be at the station at 745 for an 8 o'clock departure per our ticket.

We headed to Starbucks for a quick drink and snack. There were a lot of people there with the Royal Replenish and Ultimate package who were surprised it was not included.

We headed down. The line was long but very quick. We met at station one which was about 2 min walk. We waited until about 815 to walk to the boat which was at the end of the pier. It was a long walk there. We got on the boat and were on it for about 30 minutes.

1375242606bbd9f452ede1d9db47a919.jpg

We arrived at Blue Lagoon. The water is the clearest I've seen.

a8eef4688bcfd42e134e4aa40bd377c2.jpg

The encounter was fun. I expected a bit more from it. More touching and interacting but either way it was a cool experience with sea lions. Although I have no photos of them, I do of dolphins as they were there as well.

2adb8f2f419fa9108db6aa14f35765d8.jpg

When we got back, we went straight for lunch. We went to (idk the name) the pizza place. We created our own and it was pretty good.

Then we happened to walk by the spa and saw they were running a special for "Top to Toe" so we signed up for that. It was absolutely amazing and so relaxing. Very good.

18e5162e4e8cd95d552e73da166c838f.jpg

Tonight was formal night! We dressed in the middle I would say. We saw a few ball gowns. Many dresses and then people with ripped jeans and flip flops. We wore dress pants, heals, and nice top and felt we were dressed appropriately.

f63e81e48468ff306d205b0aad01c380.jpg

Our waitress was fantastic tonight. We arrived at 830 and left at 925! Great dinner.

For an appetizer I had the Roasted Carrot salad. I did not like this. The arugula had the chemically taste and I found it inedible. My sister had the seafood pastry which she loved.

fb3381beee8acf9038bbfef66cc3a55f.jpg

I see by your picture of the menu that lobster and filet Mignon are offered for this first formal night, but I see a number after the listing...... Does this mean there is an up charge to have these menu items while dining in the MDR?

I see by your picture of the menu that lobster and filet Mignon are offered for this first formal night, but I see a number after the listing...... Does this mean there is an up charge to have these menu items while dining in the MDR?

That is correct. It was additional for those items

Did you book your excursion through the ship? What was the name of it? It was not a "swim" correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did. And it said Sea Lion Encounter. It was still a lot of fun. Although I should have known for the title

Day 3 in Review:

Today was a relaxing day at sea. We ate breakfast in the windjammer which was a pretty typical cruise ship buffet.

We did a mud spa thing which was quite interesting.

Nothing much to report on.

Dinner:

908791350ae6b5082a9260d72e46d1dd.jpg

f738b7471bb835397e15ea0ae5c995f3.jpg

719f5dfd4ceac43b2b0641a2ebc11b6a.jpg

74d418b750aa2034e1efb6d85e9da219.jpg

b1803c891d5ffed753def8554f349a75.jpg

Tomorrow: St Thomas, Turtle Cove, Giovanni's

:eek: Wow, is it just me or are there several new desserts each night?! I do not remember there being so many on the Liberty! :o I may need to order more than one to try them all out! Guess THAT is encouragement to keep working on my weight loss. :D

I am following too. Our family will be on Oasis on July 30th! Thank you for taking the time to do this. We are also doing the ATV trip in St.Kitts and am excited to hear about that! The food looks yummy too! Diane

Hmmm..... The new menus look good. We are on Oasis next month and I was going to avoid the dining room and windjammer all week. We are star class and get free restaurants but I may have to hit up the dining room.

Edited by cruisinck

:eek: Wow, is it just me or are there several new desserts each night?! I do not remember there being so many on the Liberty! :o I may need to order more than one to try them all out! Guess THAT is encouragement to keep working on my weight loss. :D

That is encouraging. Of the reviews I put the most faith in, the mediocre desserts have been a common theme the past few years. Even I get tired of creme brule.