Cruise Survey

Murphey

Just realized that we didn't get a survey after our recent cruise? We always fill them our because the crew says it's very important! Has anyone else not received their survey??

Just realized that we didn't get a survey after our recent cruise? We always fill them our because the crew says it's very important! Has anyone else not received their survey??

Its usually sent to your email before you get home.

Call princess, they will email you another.

The biggest problem for us is that it is only good for 7 days. If you take a B2B the survey for the first cruise expires before you get back home. Now that I know this, I fill it out on turnaround day.

We always get ours a day after our cruise.

The biggest problem for us is that it is only good for 7 days. If you take a B2B the survey for the first cruise expires before you get back home. Now that I know this, I fill it out on turnaround day.

I do the same thing for the first cruise. The second cruise survey I fill it out as soon as I get home.

Tony

Good for 14 days after our last cruise.

Sometimes, more than 14 days is needed to return the cruise survey!!!

Like last year ... we were on a B2B2B so were on the cruise for another 14 days after the first sailing.

By the time we got home the survey for the first sailing had already timed-out.

LuLu

Should be at least 2 weeks. Mine have not expired within 7 days.

I usually wait a week or 2 to fill it out.

If it goes away just call and have them another.