Booking multiple cruises

Just a question if the RC system will allow me to book two cruises that overlap each other in days and then I'd cancel one before final payment. I just don't want to try it and then find out both get cancelled or something without knowing if it'll work first.

Just to provide a reason as to why: I got a good deal on the allure for feb (799pp 7night neighborhood balcony guarantee). The Indy also goes out that same week for 460 for a promenade room. 5 day cruise. I've been on both ships and they're easily my favorite two and the itineraries are the same minus Cozumel on the Indy (Falmouth and labadee for both). What it comes down to are flights that week--school break so will be pricey and the ability to book that far ahead isn't available yet on the airline I'd like to take so it's more of a wait and see until that happens and I'd make a decision from there. Thanks

Just a question if the RC system will allow me to book two cruises that overlap each other in days and then I'd cancel one before final payment. I just don't want to try it and then find out both get cancelled or something without knowing if it'll work first.

Just to provide a reason as to why: I got a good deal on the allure for feb (799pp 7night neighborhood balcony guarantee). The Indy also goes out that same week for 460 for a promenade room. 5 day cruise. I've been on both ships and they're easily my favorite two and the itineraries are the same minus Cozumel on the Indy (Falmouth and labadee for both). What it comes down to are flights that week--school break so will be pricey and the ability to book that far ahead isn't available yet on the airline I'd like to take so it's more of a wait and see until that happens and I'd make a decision from there. Thanks

Just FYI: Final payment/penalty phase initiation is now 90 days before embarkation, not 75.

Southwest is now available to book through March 8, JetBlue until February 15.

Edited by Merion_Mom

Just FYI: Final payment/penalty phase initiation is now 90 days before embarkation, not 75.

Southwest is now available to book through March 8, JetBlue until February 15.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately no southwest where I live but JetBlue I'm hearing will expand their schedule this Sunday so hopefully I can book with them for a reasonable price.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately no southwest where I live but JetBlue I'm hearing will expand their schedule this Sunday so hopefully I can book with them for a reasonable price.

Where did you see the info about Jet Blue extending their schedule this Sunday? I am having trouble finding it Thanks

Where did you see the info about Jet Blue extending their schedule this Sunday? I am having trouble finding it Thanks

Wait ... what's this? Flying??? I thought that was not allowed.

Wait ... what's this? Flying??? I thought that was not allowed.

Not us- My sister books their flights to Florida for Easter as soon as Jet Blue releases them. No flying here although I did just get back from NY and Cape Cod (flew) a couple of weeks ago, without Dan:)

Not us- My sister books their flights to Florida for Easter as soon as Jet Blue releases them. No flying here although I did just get back from NY and Cape Cod (flew) a couple of weeks ago, without Dan:)

For a moment I thought you two might show up in Barcelona for the TA this fall.:)

I saw a couple people post it on a JetBlue forum. I'm assuming it's true--although who knows for sure. I haven't received email notification from JB about it yet.