All-you-can-eat Seafood Basket at O'Sheehans

was available one day on the Breakaway when we cruise in late May (last Sea Day) ... specials usually are for supper only. Did not announced a fee, upcharge or extra costs, etc. - assumed to be AYCE complimentary.

Probably batter-fried shrimps, chunks/bits of fish fillet, squids along with fries. Can't imagine king crab legs, oysters or other sea shells ... maybe, baby scallops or imitation crabmeat.

Hasn't been mentioned by anyone else at all. Sorry, didn't try it nor have pictures. Maybe it's a pilot testing item ?? under fleetwide new menu ??

via Nexus* over Google Fi - WiFi network, VPN secured

We saw the picture sign of it earlier in the day while dining there back in June on the Escape. We did specialty that night so didn't try it, but looked like the usual fish they offer along with a couple fried shrimp and maybe one other fried item, perhaps scallop? I'd have given it a try, looked like it could have been tasty. If you decide to check it out, please let us know

Yes, it was free...and if I remember correctly, it included fish, shrimp, scallops, and calamari.

I love shrimp and crab, so when I saw the signs earlier in the afternoon, I made a point to stop by there before dinner time and ask what was included. I wasn't a fan of those things (minus the shrimp, of course), so I continued on with my plans to dine with the solos. :P

Hope that helps! :)

It's not something being tested -- it's been around for several months, if not from the start of the new O'Sheehan's menu.

No, there isn't a charge. O'Sheehan's has an all-you-can-eat special every night of the cruise, and this is one of them. On our cruise, it was offered 2 nights, but I can't remember which ones. The other nightly specials were prime rib and spare ribs, each appearing twice.

Here is the picture from The Dougout's review (On his Escape cruise, it was Sunday and Wednesday):

ec5e9162840fc901440ff380e7b0cf86.jpg

2be1e1e3d357203010e4b0a8086ac16a.jpg

Edited by LrgPizza

O'Sheehans was my favorite place on the last cruise. We ended up doing lunch there several times, dinner at least 3 nights and a couple of late night snacks.

Were there special late night snacks? Or just the regular menu?

Ocean Blue now offers a Seafood Extravaganza and a Seven Seas Platter - but not all fried. Yes, it costs extra to eat at Ocean Blue and yes, Seafood Extravaganza costs extra - even with the dining package - it has lobster, king crab, mussels and shrimp. Seven Seas platter - which is included in the dining package has Snapper, Shrimp and Lobster. Just thought I would put this out there for those looking for a healthier option than the fried fish basket at O'Sheehan's.

You can also get Florida Stone Crab Claws or King Crab as an appetizer on Ocean Blue's menu. Take a look at this:

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/cr_207_ocean_blue.pdf

It really is a drastic improvement over the former menu!

Were there special late night snacks? Or just the regular menu?

The late night menu is limited. It's some of the items from the regular menu, but not everything is available late night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ocean Blue now offers a Seafood Extravaganza and a Seven Seas Platter - but not all fried. Yes, it costs extra to eat at Ocean Blue and yes, Seafood Extravaganza costs extra - even with the dining package - it has lobster, king crab, mussels and shrimp. Seven Seas platter - which is included in the dining package has Snapper, Shrimp and Lobster. Just thought I would put this out there for those looking for a healthier option than the fried fish basket at O'Sheehan's.

You can also get Florida Stone Crab Claws or King Crab as an appetizer on Ocean Blue's menu. Take a look at this:

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/cr_207_ocean_blue.pdf

It really is a drastic improvement over the former menu!

Cagney's also offers a fried seafood platter. I can't help but assume it's the worst thing on the menu there. Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app