Escape: If you got Vibe passes, what time did you arrive?

Irene225

If you got Vibe passes, what time did you arrive at the cruise terminal?

Also, which boarding group were you in?

We chose 11am as our boarding time and planning to get their early. We are Bronze latitude members, so no fancy status. We are *really* hoping to get Vibe passes so trying to gauge what our chances are.

Thank you!

:eek:

We arrived at 8:45 and got boarding group 1. In meeting other people in Vibe, there were some who boarded a full 90 minutes after us who got passes.

Thanks!

BTW I love how you did your cruises in your signature - very cute!

We got on relatively late (12pm or later) and we were in back of people who still got them. They were sold out by the time we got to the front of the line, but we put our names on the list and they called us later in the day and said hey had 2 available. Turns out a lot of Haven guests reserve them before the cruise and don't end up picking them up, so if you're on the wait list you have a chance at them. And yes, they are worth every penny!!!

Edited by Kdiamond55

LrgPizza

Were you on when sailing at 4 or with the 7 p.m. Departure . Forgot when NCL changed.

Also wondering now with the later Departure if people are arriving around 9:30 and still being in Group 1!

LrgPizza

Were you on when sailing at 4 or with the 7 p.m. Departure . Forgot when NCL changed.

Also wondering now with the later Departure if people are arriving around 9:30 and still being in Group 1!

We were the 7pm departure.

When we sailed Getaway from that same port with a 4pm departure, there were still Vibe passes available at 9pm.

We got on relatively late (12pm or later) and we were in back of people who still got them. They were sold out by the time we got to the front of the line, but we put our names on the list and they called us later in the day and said hey had 2 available. Turns out a lot of Haven guests reserve them before the cruise and don't end up picking them up, so if you're on the wait list you have a chance at them. And yes, they are worth every penny!!!

Do you have personal experience with reserving Vibe passes a Haven guest? I only ask because I wasn't aware that was a thing.

We arrived at 9 and got group 2 since we were not in the terminal that had group 1 passes. On our sailing passes went very quick. People who were not that far behind us in line got the last two passes available and they were in group 2 also. At that point (January) they were still allowing people to take a number without their entire party being present. I believe that policy has changed since we sailed.

When you arrive that early make sure you are giving your luggage to the correct person if there are no bins available. We had a hard time finding a port agent that would take our bags since people were still departing when we arrived. It would be very easy for your bag to get misplaced since 99% of the people there are departing at that time of day.

Their are no Vibe passes reserved for anyone. The only passes you can get ahead of time are for the Thermal Spa

We arrived at 9 and got group 2 since we were not in the terminal that had group 1 passes. On our sailing passes went very quick. People who were not that far behind us in line got the last two passes available and they were in group 2 also. At that point (January) they were still allowing people to take a number without their entire party being present. I believe that policy has changed since we sailed.

When you arrive that early make sure you are giving your luggage to the correct person if there are no bins available. We had a hard time finding a port agent that would take our bags since people were still departing when we arrived. It would be very easy for your bag to get misplaced since 99% of the people there are departing at that time of day.

excellent advice about the luggage - thank you!

Turns out a lot of Haven guests reserve them before the cruise and don't end up picking them up, so if you're on the wait list you have a chance at them. And yes, they are worth every penny!!!

Their are no Vibe passes reserved for anyone. The only passes you can get ahead of time are for the Thermal Spa

What probably* happens is that Haven guests board and head to the Haven courtyard. Once there, they ask the actual concierge (not the pre-cruise concierge desk) to reserve Vibe passes. The Haven guests may feel like they don't need them and the unclaimed passes go to someone else.

*Just a guess since I haven't tried this or seen anyone else try it.

What probably* happens is that Haven guests board and head to the Haven courtyard. Once there, they ask the actual concierge (not the pre-cruise concierge desk) to reserve Vibe passes. The Haven guests may feel like they don't need them and the unclaimed passes go to someone else.

Or Haven guest stop at headliners first, being they board first.

I think that's correct. I was told by the bartender at the Vibe that a lot of Haven guests get them and don't pick them up, so assuming they can't get them ahead of time as some people have stated, I would guess the concierge gets them for them since they can get on first.

??? Either way I'm just letting you know that even if they tell you they're sold out you can put your name on a wait list. It worked for us! :)

Edited by Kdiamond55

Hi,

I just got off the ship today. I entered the building via terminal B at 9am. They allowed people through security at 9:30am. There were about 10-15 of us there at that time. I received boarding/group 1. I think we got on the ship around 11:30am? I believe I had #30 on line for Vibe. I know for a fact that there were at least a few Haven members who were also using Vibe (met some lovely people at Vibe, both Haven and non- Haven members!).

And yes it was worth every penny (Although it I absolutely had to chose between Vibe & The Thermal Spa Pass- I would pick the spa!!).

Also to note: when I got off the ship at 8:30am- there were already quite a few cruisers waiting at the door to get into the building to go through security. Many more than the amount of people who got there early on my cruise. So it definitely changes every week!

Have a wonderful time!

Hi,

I just got off the ship today. I entered the building via terminal B at 9am. They allowed people through security at 9:30am. There were about 10-15 of us there at that time. I received boarding/group 1. I think we got on the ship around 11:30am? I believe I had #30 on line for Vibe. I know for a fact that there were at least a few Haven members who were also using Vibe (met some lovely people at Vibe, both Haven and non- Haven members!).

And yes it was worth every penny (Although it I absolutely had to chose between Vibe & The Thermal Spa Pass- I would pick the spa!!).

Also to note: when I got off the ship at 8:30am- there were already quite a few cruisers waiting at the door to get into the building to go through security. Many more than the amount of people who got there early on my cruise. So it definitely changes every week!

Have a wonderful time!

Thank you!!