Booked first Oceania Cruise!

drbeamer

Just want to thank all of you on the Oceania board for all the recent info. I've posted just a few questions, but read many of your posts. Travelcat, Lh28, Jimandstan and many more!

Booked Riviera, 10 day from Miaimi. PH 1 aft corner, 7135. Time to branch out from NCL!!

Just want to thank all of you on the Oceania board for all the recent info. I've posted just a few questions, but read many of your posts. Travelcat, Lh28, Jimandstan and many more!

Booked Riviera, 10 day from Miaimi. PH 1 aft corner, 7135. Time to branch out from NCL!!

Most likely you'll never look back :)

Hope you will enjoy the first of many O cruises.

6e78917e4c6906f432d56cf82d5f659d.jpg

Paul is right. It is a slightly narrower room which makes walking past the breakfast table and chairs at end of bed a little tricky. We asked the room steward to take the low chair and coffee table in front of sofa out of the cabin. We then moved the breakfast table and chairs to in front of sofa. Voila! We had room to walk between bed and dressing table. Only other negative for some is smaller closet but I would rather be on that balcony than hang around a closet lol.

Picture is 7135 with rearranged furniture

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you:D

Wow..wish I had known that trick!

OP...great cabin choice, particularly for a Caribbean cruise when you'll be out on the massive verandah a good amount of time.

Edited by buggins0402

Enjoy your cruise. You probably won't go back to NCL. We didn't

We really liked Oceania - the Marina was wonderful (concierge balcony, concierge lounge, great food opportunities. Only down side was that the "specialty" restaurants seemed like mini-MDRs - crowded and noisy. Also very much enjoyed the speakers on the Atlantic crossing (New York to London).

Doubt we'll ever try NCL, as Oceana, Disney, & Celebrity are our favorites.