Final Payment - It's Official!!!!

Avril

Just made final payments yesterday for our (I'm going with my Mom) Vista cruises!! :D Man, why does doing that always feel so dang good and somehow make the cruise(s) seem more real? Going on the Transatlantic (October 21st) and the 1st Journeys cruise out of NYC (November 5th) B2B. I'm SO SUPER excited and just had to share with other cruise freaks (o worries, I mean that in a good way)!!!! :D

Thanks everyone, I KNOW we'll have a blast!! :D

Isn't it a wonderful feeling? Have a wonderful time!

It sure is a wonderful feeling!! It makes the cruise seem more real somehow. :D

Wishing you and your Mom a safe journey, sure it will be great. When you return come back and leave us all know how it was. So happy for both of you, sure it will be special!

Thanks!! :D We've been cruising together since I was 18 (I'm now 32) and we've always had fun. I've done most of my cruises with my Mom. This'll be our 4th Transatlantic but our 1st with Carnival (the other 3 were with Holland America). I'm SO excited to try out the Vista, she looks amazing!! :D For the Transatlantic, we have one of the Havana Aft Balconies on Deck 6 so I'm looking forward to that. Of course I'll come back here after and tell everyone all about it (and post pics if I can figure out how to)!! :D We've never cruised this long before (our longest before this was a 17 day Panama Canal cruise on the Sun Princess) so I'm sure it will be special. I hope I don't get tired of cruising before it's over (I don't think that could ever happen, no matter how long the cruise)!!

Thanks everyone, I KNOW we'll have a blast!! :D

It sure is a wonderful feeling!! It makes the cruise seem more real somehow. :D

Thanks!! :D We've been cruising together since I was 18 (I'm now 32) and we've always had fun. I've done most of my cruises with my Mom. This'll be our 4th Transatlantic but our 1st with Carnival (the other 3 were with Holland America). I'm SO excited to try out the Vista, she looks amazing!! :D For the Transatlantic, we have one of the Havana Aft Balconies on Deck 6 so I'm looking forward to that. Of course I'll come back here after and tell everyone all about it (and post pics if I can figure out how to)!! :D We've never cruised this long before (our longest before this was a 17 day Panama Canal cruise on the Sun Princess) so I'm sure it will be special. I hope I don't get tired of cruising before it's over (I don't think that could ever happen, no matter how long the cruise)!!

Join the roll call for the TA. Lots going on!!

Pat