Our BREAKAWAY Family VACATION VIDEO | July 2016!

Chesneygirl

Better late then never but here it is! :)

For those of you not familiar with my vacation videos, I invite you to check out the link in my signature to view my other videos. Included in the link below is a video tour of our 2 Bedroom Haven Suite that we had for this particular vacation. Hope you enjoy!! :)

https://vimeo.com/176053626

Edited by Chesneygirl

Awesome video, and great music to go with it. Looks like that was a REAL fun trip. Breakaway is just a gorgeous ship. We'll be on her in two months in an Aft balcony, and can't wait! Again beautiful video.

Awesome video, and great music to go with it. Looks like that was a REAL fun trip. Breakaway is just a gorgeous ship. We'll be on her in two months in an Aft balcony, and can't wait! Again beautiful video.

Thanks and I completely agree with your assessment of the Breakaway!

This was my 4th time on this ship and we are considering it again for next summer. Thanks again for watching and the kind words. :)

great video ! You got some very unique shots!

Thanks!! :D

I try to keep my shots different and interesting so not to make all my videos be the same. Creativity is getting harder and harder with each new video so I appreciate that you noticed some of my shots as being "unique".

Thanks and I completely agree with your assessment of the Breakaway!

This was my 4th time on this ship and we are considering it again for next summer. Thanks again for watching and the kind words. :)

This will be our first on Breakaway and can't wait. After seeing your video we are really excited. Being you have been on this beautiful ship 4 times can you give us an hints or pointers? When we board we always go to the buffet, but its always so crowded, so I thought going to O'Shehans would be a better spot? After that take a stroll and take in the whole ship until muster/sailaway. Thanks for any insights.

Edited by JAMESCC

This will be our first on Breakaway and can't wait. After seeing your video we are really excited. Being you have been on this beautiful ship 4 times can you give us an hints or pointers? When we board we always go to the buffet, but its always so crowded, so I thought going to O'Shehans would be a better spot? After that take a stroll and take in the whole ship until muster/sailaway. Thanks for any insights.

I think your plan sounds perfect for boarding day!

We always avoid the buffet on embarkation day and have opted for O'Sheehan's instead. This last time we were in the Haven and had lunch there. Embarkation day is always an exciting day... take it all in and most of all enjoy and have fun!!

BTW, if you look at my link below to "all my cruise videos", you will find 3 other videos from our previous Breakaway cruises. :)

Your Breakaway video was awesome .....I really enjoyed it and look forward to our first time on it this November. We have been on the Getaway 3 times and I can see many similarities,( with her being the sister ship.)

Your Breakaway video was awesome .....I really enjoyed it and look forward to our first time on it this November. We have been on the Getaway 3 times and I can see many similarities,( with her being the sister ship.)

Great video!

Thank you, so happy that you both enjoyed it! :)

Balcap - take a look in my signature below and you will see a few more Breakaway videos that I made including a Florida/Bahama's trip which is what I assume you are doing in November. Have a great cruise!