SF Suite Price Highest I've Ever Seen

triptolemus

... I guess they just now realized how much they have been loosing in fares over the past 2 years and FDR needs to justify his salary :) -Sean

And, or, "adjust" his overall compensation accordingly. But, isn't the board as a whole exercising their due diligence and oversight duties ... looking at the stock pricing trend lately, going to be quite an act next week with the drum rolls.

80% of the core business are from the Americas - problems with Euro bookings are secondary.

Would the fact that I believe Easter is April 1 in 2018 and then possibly also spring break for a lot of kids be the reason for the huge increase in fare?

I don't think so, since the fare seems to be the same the whole month. The SF suites on the Jewel during April of 2017 are less than half of the fares in 2018 for the same itinerary.

So, wow...

The Star is apparently returning to the Mexican Riviera. I haven't booked for Spring 2018 yet, so I thought I'd take a peek at the availability.

Check out this pricing for an SF suite on the Star, sailing LA>Mexico>LA, 7 days. Swallow your drink before you look at this.

expensive-sf-star.jpg

Notice... no promos attached.

I'm currently booked on the Jewel for April 2017 SE fwd PH at $2200 pp, w/ promos.

This has got to be a mistake, right? How can NCL possibly justify that price. I always book early and I've never seen anything like this.

Wow, NCL, just wow.

Yikes!!

Well, the GV is priced at $9999 pp. If the SF is gonna be $5999, might as well go all in for the Villa... :rolleyes:

Obviously, all 12 SF suites are still available! Act now!

I sure hope that's an error. I'll check again in a few days.

You had to give them the idea - they jacked the GV up 50% to $14,999 overnight on all those sailings.

Hope you booked the GV yesterday at the discounted price.

I notice SF 10728 is no longer available for Star 4/1. Could someone seriously have booked that? Who are they? I have a bridge to sell them...

Edited by triptolemus

I actually saved over $1500 on my NOLA cruise switching to 2017 instead of Dec 2016. Small concession, since it was steep already - but it pays to keep checking. Today I re-booked it - a second time - and got the fares for my two daughters wiped out. No doubt the trend is up in $$$ - but that is due to all the good press we keep giving cruises....

We booked 7 day on Pearl out of NOLA 4/1/18 Deck 10 AFT PH for about $1800pp.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We just did too. We will see you there! We paid about the same for our 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise out of LA this year.